Thanksgiving is a time for family, friends, and gratitude for everything we have – oh and also, food comas. Mainly food comas brought on by massive servings of turkeys, taters, and more turkey. Here’s the 5 Best Thanksgiving recipes for a delicious holiday. Probably time to take a break from that diet, anyway.
1. Apple Cider Glazed Turkey — Sweet and Savory
2. Creamy & Delicious Mashed Potatoes
3. Sweet Potato Casserole — Tell the Family It’s Healthy, It’s Probably Not
4. The Turducken – For Those Who Like Meat Times Three
5. Stuffed Butternut Squash – The Healthiest (But Still, Not That Healthy)
In Soviet Russia, online dates you.Click here to read more