The new year of 2014 is upon us. It’s time for resolutions and bucket lists! Check out my personal bucket list below for some great ideas of tasks, activities, and other things you can add to your own list. It’s time to take 2014 by storm!
1. Eat at a new restaurant once a month.
2. Jump in a pool with all your clothes on.
3. Google yourself.
4. Give flowers to a stranger.
5. Go away for the weekend to a place you’ve never been.
6. See The Book of Mormon on Broadway.
7. Ride in a hot air balloon.
8. Go on a camping trip.
9. Participate in a mud run or something of that nature.
10. Take a creative class — cooking, sewing, pottery, cake decorating, knitting, etc.
11. Go river tubing.
12. Visit an old friend you haven’t seen in a while.
13. Have a star named after someone you care about.
14. See Tim McGraw in concert.
15. Have a food fight.
16. Serve food at a soup kitchen or shelter.
17. Go to a Pitbull concert.
18. Send out holiday cards for Christmas, Valentine’s Day, and/or other holidays.
19. Play in the rain.
20. Buy yourself an amazing gift for no reason.
21. Go to a trampoline park.
22. Donate canned goods and/or clothing to the needy.
23. Start walking in the park at least twice a week when the weather gets warmer.
24. Use the elliptical machine in the house or use exercise DVDs at home 2-3 times a week.
25. Make a new financial investment.
26. Become an ordained minister online.
27. Have tea at the Plaza in New York City.
28. Eat the Peacock Alley brunch at the Waldorf Astoria in Manhattan.
29. Send your boss an email or letter of appreciation just because.
30. Watch the sunrise with someone special.
31. Buy Girl Scout cookies.
32. Hang out at a Hookah bar.
33. Go to a psychic (preferably a credible one).
34. Attend New York Fashion Week.
35. Pay off outstanding bills.
36. Go to a food truck festival.
37. Take yourself on a hike.
38. Go wine tasting.
39. Make ice cream from scratch.
40. Create or start your own cookbook.
41. Sing at a karaoke bar.
42. Go line-dancing.
43. Visit Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum and pose with all the statues.
44. Go to a haunted house.
45. Decorate a pumpkin for Halloween.
46. Get a facial.
47. Go shopping at a flea market.
48. Play games at an arcade.
49. Go go-karting.
50. Visit the Amish country and stay in Lancaster, Pennsylvania for the weekend.
51. Go to Colonial Williamsburg in Virginia.
52. Have a peaceful picnic and exploration day at the Governors Island, off New York City.
53. Stay at a bed and breakfast.
54. Play a prank on a co-worker.
55. Visit the Holocaust museum.
56. Take a tour of the White House.
57. Go to Medieval Times.
58. Attend a drive-in movie theater.
59. Shop at a farmer’s market.
60. Visit a nude beach.
61. Have an indoor picnic.
62. Stay in bed all day for a day.
63. Take a girls’ or guys’ trip.
64. Tour a brewery.
65. Have a snowball fight.
66. Go paddle-boating.
67. Take a trip to Charlotte, North Carolina.
68. Visit the tree at Rockefeller Center during the holiday season.
69. Attend a street fair.
70. Take a tour of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
71. Lose 15 pounds.
72. Go to the Museum of Sex.
73. Buy a pair of onesie pajamas.
74. Go to a college football game.
75. Write and mail a letter to an old friend or family member.
Say goodbye to 2013 by ringing in the New Year with some of these tasty drinks, cocktails and even non-alcoholic spritzers.Click here to read more
If you're having or attending a party to celebrate New Years Eve, then check out these free NYE party printables to add some fun, decor, and style.Click here to read more
If you're going out to a New Year's Eve party and have to come up with a quick meal option to bring with you, check out some of these easy recipes.Click here to read more