Cooking outside for the 4th of July is a must. If you’re planning a camping trip over the long weekend, it doesn’t mean you have to miss out. Camping is the perfect opportunity to cook outside, especially if you have a camp stove. Here are the best camp stoves on sale for the 4th of July.
Coleman Triton 2 Burner Propane Stove
This versatile, compact stove is perfect to cook dinner for the whole family. Save a whopping 36% this 4th of July sale and get it for $51.11.
• Fits one 10-inch and one 12-inch pan at the same time
• Fully adjustable knobs for temperature control
• Durable steel construction
• Folds up into itself for easy transport
• Wind guards
• Propane bottle sits awkwardly, needs to be propped on something
• Does not come with stand
• Valves not designed to regulate gas usage efficiently
Coleman Sportster II Dual Fuel 1-Burner Stove
This little piece of machinery is perfect if you’re camping alone or with one other person, and are planning on keeping meals simple. Save 30% this 4th of July sale and get it for $69.99.
• Two 1-pint fuel tank can run up to two hours at high setting without refill
• WindBlock system
• Can use either Coleman Liquid Fuel (white gas) or unleaded gasoline—good if you’re planning on taking it overseas
• Heats water and food very quickly
• Solid, durable construction
• Not much temperature control, difficult to simmer
• Doesn’t perform well in extremely cold temperatures
• Body of stove gets very hot when using
Coleman Tripod Grill & Lantern Hanger
If you prefer to cook over an open fire when camping, this could be your new favorite piece of camping gear. It’s listed at $29.99, but take $10 of this 4th of July sale and get it for less than $20.
• Grill height is easily adjustable
• Steel legs collapse for easy storage
• Extremely easy setup
• Spiked legs for stability
• Grill is not strong enough to use as surface for pots and pans
• Legs held together with internal string (like tent poles) and tend to come apart if the tripod is moved
Coleman Perfect Flow Instastart Skillet
Camp cooking for a large group of people can be difficult—but not with the Perfect Flow Instastart Skillet. Normally retailing for $89.99, this 4th of July sale buy it for $78.99.
• No need for pots and pans
• Can regulate temperature of burner easily
• 8,000 BTU tube (more heat that electric griddles)
• Matchless start button to light
• Plastic feet can melt if it gets too hot
• Lid slips when carrying from handle
Coleman 5010D700T Camp Oven
Hot dogs and burgers not your thing? Would you rather bake a chicken? This impressive piece of machinery makes it possible. Get it for the discounted price of $29.97 this 4th of July sale.
• Can easily bake biscuits or muffins
• Adjustable bake rack
• Thermometer is easy to read if precision cooking or baking
• Folds down to compact, easy to carry square
• Receives heat from stove—not a stand alone item
• Bakeware has to be small (roughly 8×8” is the limit)
• Need to monitor heat from stove while cooking