Looking for a live stream of the Florida State-Miami game? There are a handful of options available for tonight’s game.
The game kicks off at 8 p.m. Eastern on ABC.
Here’s a roundup of the options:
If You Don’t Have a Cable or Satellite Log-In
Mobile & Other Devices
The above stream is available on the ESPN app, which is free to download at the following places:
Users in select TV markets (Chicago, Fresno-Visalia, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, Raleigh-Durham, and San Francisco) can watch ABC’s broadcast via Sling TV, an online streaming service that provides access to select channels for a monthly fee. Here’s how to sign up for a free 7-day trial:
1) Click here to go to the Sling website
2) Click on “Watch Now 7 Days Free”
3) Create an account
4) Select the channel package or packages you want. Make sure to include Sling Orange, and the “Broadcast Extra” package, which includes ABC
5) Enter your payment information. Sling Orange costs $20 per month, while Broadcast Extra is $5 per month, but if you cancel your subscription within seven days of signing up, you will not be charged
6) Download the app for your computer to start watching
Mobile & Other Devices
If you have a Sling TV subscription (read above to learn how to start a free trial), you can watch ESPN’s coverage on the Sling TV app, which is free to download at the following places:
App Store (or Apple TV)
Amazon App Store (or Amazon Fire TV)
If You Have a Cable or Satellite Log-in That Includes ESPN
On the Web:
If you have the log-in info for a cable or satellite subscription that includes ESPN, you can watch the game at WatchESPN.com. You’ll need a cable or satellite log-in and password to access the stream.
With an App:
If you have log-in info for a cable or satellite subscription that includes ESPN, you can watch the game on a phone, tablet or connected TV via the ESPN app, which you can download for free in the App Store, the Google Play store, the Amazon App store or the Windows Store. As is the case with desktop, you’ll need the log-in for a cable subscription with access to ESPN to watch the stream.
Heavy takes a look at the Week 6 NCAA football games and offers our picks against the spread including the ESPN Pick'Em challenge picks.Click here to read more