Before getting to the Week 10 quarterback fantasy football rankings, let’s take a look at a few QBs who are on the rise and a couple others on the decline.
Marcus Mariota, Tennessee Titans — Mariota’s past 5 games: 15 touchdowns (2 rushing) and 5 turnovers (3 interceptions). He’s not coming off his best game (3 TOs), but Mariota has absolutely entered the discussion of must-start in 12-team leagues. He’s dealing with an ankle injury, but if it holds up, he’ll be productive vs. the Packers.
Jameis Winston, Tampa Bay Buccaneers — Winston and Mike Evans are making beautiful music. In fact, Winston has been getting everyone involved lately as he’s thrown 9 TDs to just 1 INT over the past 4 games. With the exception of a tough game against the Seahawks in a few weeks, the schedule sets up very favorably (passing-wise) for the Bucs down the stretch — Saints (twice), Bears, Chargers, Chiefs, Cowboys and Panthers.
Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks — Wilson accounted for his first touchdowns in since Week 4 during Monday Night Football, getting 3 against the Bills. You knew Wilson couldn’t be contained forever. It could be just what he needed to jumpstart his season as the fantasy playoffs inch closer.
Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers — Newton hasn’t been able to capture the magic of last season, accounting for only 12 total TDs and 7 turnovers in 7 games. Carolina’s schedule isn’t killer the rest of the way, but it’s tough to feel good about Cam right now. But can you really bench him?
Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins — It’s hard to believe Tannehill threw for 24, 27 and 24 TDs over the past 3 seasons. Perhaps he’s still adjusting to Adam Gase’s offense (one that produced 5,000-plus passing yards and 55 pass TDs in 2013 with the Broncos). Either way, Tannehill looked ready to join QB1 material in 2016, but instead he’s a free agent pool afterthought.
So let’s now move to the Week 10 rankings. See our top QBs for the weekend below:
Fantasy Football Rankings Week 10 Quarterbacks
1. Aaron Rodgers, Packers, at Titans
2. Tom Brady, Patriots, vs. Seahawks
3. Cam Newton, Panthers, vs. Chiefs
4. Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers, vs. Cowboys
5. Carson Palmer, Cardinals, vs. 49ers
6. Philip Rivers, Chargers, at Dolphins
7. Matt Ryan, Falcons, at Eagles
8. Drew Brees, Saints, vs. Saints
9. Eli Manning, Giants, vs. Bengals
10. Jameis Winston, Buccaneers, vs. Bears (questionable)
11. Dak Prescott, Cowboys, at Steelers
12. Russell Wilson, Seahawks, at Patriots
13. Marcus Mariota, Titans, vs. Packers (questionable)
14. Carson Wentz, Eagles, vs. Falcons
15. Kirk Cousins, Redskins, vs. Vikings
16. Joe Flacco, Ravens, vs. Browns
17. Jay Cutler, Bears, at Buccaneers
18. Andy Dalton, Bengals, at Giants
19. Trevor Siemian, Broncos, at Saints
20. Blake Bortles, Jaguars, vs. Texans
21. Ryan Tannehill, Dolphins, vs. Chargers
22. Alex Smith, Chiefs, at Panthers (questionable)
23. Ryan Fitzpatrick, Jets, vs. Rams (questionable)
24. Sam Bradford, Vikings, at Redskins
25. Brock Osweiler, Texans, at Jaguars
26. Case Keenum, Rams, at Jets
27. Colin Kaepernick, 49ers, at Cardinals
28. Cody Kessler, Browns, at Ravens