Some of the top quarterbacks in the league have very attractive matchups during Week 11. Tom Brady (at 49ers), Drew Brees (at Panthers), Cam Newton (vs. Saints), Ben Roethlisberger (at Browns) and Andrew Luck (vs. Titans) are all primed to provide teams with plenty of points.
Click here to see team pass defense stats, which should help you decide the best QB options for Week 11.
Choosing No. 1 in our weekly rankings wasn’t easy. In fact, any of these guys mentioned above could have been in the top spot. I ranked all 28 quarterbacks who will be playing in Week 11.
Fantasy teams will be missing a couple top flight QBs this week, including Matt Ryan and Philip Rivers as the Falcons and Chargers are on the bye. Also off are the Broncos (Trevor Siemian) and Jets (Who knows?).
Keep reading to see our Week 11 quarterback rankings:
1. Tom Brady, Patriots, at 49ers
2. Drew Brees, Saints, at Panthers (Thursday)
3. Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers, at Browns
4. Cam Newton, Panthers, vs. Saints (Thursday)
5. Andrew Luck, Colts, vs. Titans
6. Aaron Rodgers, Packers, at Redskins
7. Marcus Mariota, Titans, at Colts
8. Matthew Stafford, Lions, vs. Jaguars
9. Russell Wilson, Seahawks, vs. Eagles
10. Derek Carr, Raiders, vs. Texans
11. Kirk Cousins, Redskins, vs. Packers
12. Blake Bortles, Jaguars, at Lions
13. Eli Manning, Giants, vs. Bears
14. Dak Prescott, Cowboys, vs. Ravens
15. Jameis Winston, Buccaneers, at Chiefs
16. Carson Palmer, Cardinals, at Vikings
17. Tyrod Taylor, Bills, at Bengals
18. Alex Smith, Chiefs, vs. Buccaneers
19. Andy Dalton, Bengals, at Bills
20. Ryan Tannehill, Dolphins, at Rams
21. Colin Kaepernick, 49ers, vs. Patriots
22. Joe Flacco, Ravens, at Cowboys
23. Brock Osweiler, Texans, at Raiders
24. Sam Bradford, Vikings, vs. Cardinals
25. Jay Cutler, Bears, at Giants
26. Carson Wentz, Eagles, at Seahawks
27. Jared Goff, Rams, vs. Dolphins
28. Cody Kessler, Browns, vs. Steelers