We all do it. It’s unavoidable. If you’ve ever golfed, you made divots on the course’s grass. And when you do, you should do what you can to fix them. Golf divot repair tools are an important piece of equipment to carry in your bag.
They’re usually inexpensive devices and necessary ones. It’s proper golf etiquette to fix your divot if you send a patch of grass and dirt flying down the fairway. And it’s vital tend to the indentations made in the ground when your golf ball strikes the green on your approach from the fairway or bunker. Yes, there are groundskeepers hired to maintain golf courses, but it’s also your responsibility. If you make a divot, you do your best to mend it. And the divot repair tools do just that. As an added bonus, most divot tools now come with a golf ball marker, usually magnetized to the gadget. If your golf ball is in someone’s lie on the green, you can use the marker and remove your ball until your playing partner is done putting.
Browse a wider selection of golf divot repair tools with ball markers if this list doesn’t have what you’re looking for. But keep reading below to see some of the top-rated divot devices available.
1. NFL Divot Tool Pack With 3 Golf Ball Markers
Let everyone on the course know who you pull for on the gridiron with the NFL Divot Tool Pack, which comes with three golf ball markers. Available in all 32 NFL teams, the magnetized markers feature the team logo on both sides. The markers have a nickel color finish and the divot tool features a soft PVC insert with the NFL logo on it. Just pop out the market and simply attach it back on for easy storage.
Price: Dallas Cowboys shown here for $12.99 (24 percent off MSRP); price varies depending on team and availability
- Includes 3 magnetic golf ball markers
- All 32 teams available
- Divot tool doesn’t have a clip on the back
2. The Birdie Hunter Camouflage Golf Divot Repair Tool and Ball Marker
A perfect tool for the golfer who also loves the outdoors, the Camouflage Golf Divot Repair Tool and Ball Marker from The Birdie Hunter couples a sleek camo design with a very practical tool. Featuring a retractable divot tool, the convenient device has a clip on the back of it so you can easy attach it to your hat, belt, or pocket when you’re not using it. The magnetic orange golf ball marker connects and removes to the tool with ease. Another nice touch is that it comes packaged in a gift box.
- Retractable divot tool with the press of a button
- Clip on the back makes it easy to attach to your hat or belt
- Cool, camouflage design
- On the pricey side
- A few users experienced some durability issues
Find more The Birdie Hunter Camouflage Golf Divot Repair Tool and Ball Marker information and reviews here.
3. GoPick Golf Divot Repair Tool With Detachable Ball Marker
The GoPick Divot Repair Tool features a unique switchblade action to use. Simply press the button and the divot tool pops out and it’s ready to use. Durable as it’s made of stainless steel and aluminum, the divot tool also comes with a magnetized, detachable golf ball marker and chamfered blades for safe and quick club groove cleaning. It’s portable enough to fit in your pants pocket or small pocket on your golf bag. The GoPick Divot Tool is available in four different colors.
- Available in 4 different colors
- Features a club groove cleaner
- Made of stainless steel and aluminum
- Only comes with 1 ball marker
- No clip on the back of the divot tool
4. Golf Divot Tool with Pop-up Button & Magnetic Ball Marker
You’ll get a lot of bang for your buck with Golf Divot Tool from NKTM. Available in a number of colors, you have the option of getting a one- or two-pack and both are at great prices. Featuring a retractable divot tool and magnetic golf ball marker, the convenient gadget has all you need for a day on the course. Other useful highlights include a golf club groove cleaner and club rest feature.
Price: $8.98 for one (25 percent off MSRP)
$16.98 for a two-pack (26 percent off MSRP)
- Available in two-packs
- Foldable divot tool for safety and convenience
- No attach clip on the back
- Comes with 1 golf ball marker
5. MLB Divot Tool Pack With 3 Golf Ball Markers
Show off your team pride with the MLB Divot Tool Pack With 3 Golf Ball Markers. Available in all 30 Major League Baseball teams, it includes a stylish divot tool featuring a soft PVC insert with the MLB logo. The three golf ball markers are magnetized for an easy fit and show off your favorite team’s logo on both sides. The markers have a nickel color finish for extra pop.
Price: Chicago Cubs for $9.60 plus $4.49 shipping (52 percent off MSRP); prices vary depending on seller, team, and availability
- All MLB teams available
- Comes with 3 magnetic ball markers
- No hat or belt clip
6. Pinmei Golf Divot Tool with American Flag Golf Ball Marker
Highlighted by an embossed American flag pattern golf ball marker, the Golf Divot Tool by Pinmei is a great way to show your patriotism on the course, as well as help keep the grass maintained. The durable divot tool features a hole near the top of it to make removing and attaching the magnetic golf ball marker very simple and quick. The ball marker measures 24.4mm and the tool itself is made of iron. And at just under $10, it’s quite the bargain.
- Hole in divot tool top makes removing the marker easy
- Embossed American flag pattern golf ball marker
- No hat or belt clip on the back
7. Pitchfix Divot Tool
One of the most highly-rated Divot Tool on Amazon, Pitchfix’s device combines functionality and style in a very affordable product. Available in multiple colors and a number of color combinations, it has a rubberized body for extra comfort when fixing your divot. The divot itself opens in switchblade fashion, meaning you click the button to open and close it. When not in use, you can keep it closed and it’s compact enough to carry in your pants pocket or small golf bag pocket safely and securely. It also features a removable golf ball marker.
Price: Shown here at $13.99; price varies depending on color and availability
- Available in multiple color combinations
- Retractable divot tool promotes safety
- No hat or belt clip attachment
- Other golf ball markers won’t fit in the tool
8. Collegiate CVX Ball Mark Repair Tool & 2 Ball Markers
Show off your team pride with the Collegiate CVX Ball Mark Repair Tool, which comes with two markers. Featuring a contoured grip, your fingers will align safely, securely, and comfortably when repairing ball marks on the golf course. Also, the convex curve will help you fix those divots correctly and quickly. Team Effort has a patent pending on this divot repair tool. The perfect gift for the college sports fan or alumni as the golf ball markers vividly show off your favorite school’s logo.
Price: Duke Blue Devils shown at $15.99; price varies depending on school and availability
- Contour grip for safety and comfort
- Over 50 schools available
- Comes with 2 golf ball markers
- Not all major schools available
- No hat or belt clip
9. Switchblade Divot Repair Tool With Personalized Golf Ball Markers
Now if you want to stand out on the course, get yourself Switchblade’s Divot Repair Tool with personalized golf ball markers. The divot tool itself is open by a push button mechanism similar to a switch blade. You’ll also get two golf ball markers made of magnetic stainless steel/nickel silver. It’s up to you what you want engraved on the ball markers. You can get names, symbols, emojis, the possibilities are endless. And the personalization is permanently laser engraved by Indiana Metal Craft. You can pick what engraving you want when ordering.
Price: $21.95 (plus $5.20 for shipping)
- Personalization is permanently laser engraved
- Push button device for divot tool release promotes safety
- Individually boxed for secure shipping
- On the pricey side
- Some users experienced durability with the push button release mechanism
Find more Switchblade Divot Repair Tool With Personalized Golf Ball Markers information and reviews here.
10. Insta Golf Spider Divot Tool
The final divot tool on the list is probably the most innovative. Instead of the traditional two-pronged tool, the Spider Divot Tool by Insta Golf features four spikes. All you do is simply push the tool into the ground and slightly twist as you pull it back towards you (check out the video below). Not only is it better for the golf course greens, but it’s more efficient and user-friendly for you. It’s comes in a durable aluminum case and also has a magnetic golf ball marker included. It is available in three colors — red, black, and silver.
- Innovative product design
- The tool mechanism is better for the golf course
- Available in 3 colors
- Can’t attach it to your hat or belt
- Some users felt the cap came off easily and wasn’t as secure as it could be