This is very disgusting. You’ve been warned.
Workers at a Canadian motel made a pretty scary discovery in an abandoned room.
It’s ‘snake season’ in the Middle East, and an Israeli man just got a painful reminder where the sun don’t shine.
Your initial reaction to seeing a snake in your yard would be to run and grab gasoline to douse it and light it on fire, right?
And the snake never ate him, even when he was a bite-size baby. l
A Virginia man is dead after one of the 24 venomous snakes he was keeping as pets in his home bit him.
The venom of one of the worlds’ deadliest snakes can be used to make a hugely effective painkiller.