If you’re looking to begin learning digital photography, the step up in price point from a disposable film camera can be a big leap. Though digital cameras are always cheaper in the long run (you’ll end up saving on printing costs, at the very least), the initial price tag leaves many running for the analog hills. Here are the best digital cameras that can fit any budget.
Canon Elph 115 IS
This camera is another that retails for under $50. An industry leader in analog film video recording, Bell+Howell is just beginning to foray into digital imaging.
• Wi-Fi enabled with direct uploading option to YouTube
• Comes with editing software
• Only 5-megapixel resolution with 4x digital zoom
• Non rechargeable batteries (but comes with 3 AAA batteries)
• Only 1.8-inch LCD display screen