With so many types of digital camera models on the market, choosing just one can be a difficult task. If you’re looking for top-level performance, a digital SLR camera is the way to go. This doesn’t mean you have to lug around a professional kit if you’re looking for great images, however. These smaller, pocket size point-and-shoots deliver high quality photos right from the palm of your hand.
Canon PowerShot Elph 330 HS
The most unique and stylish point-and-shoot on the market, this Fujifilm model keeps you looking good while creating amazing photos.
• Fast 1.8 aperture setting, great for low-light photography
• 12-megapixel, large 2/3-inch CMOS sensor
• 3-inch super clear LCD viewing screen
• Full 1080 HD video capability
• Can create custom function settings
• Possible to shoot in RAW
• Basic operations are not intuitive
• No option to add external flash
• When zoomed in, lens is a bit slow