Listening to music on the go is no longer a novelty. Just about everyone walks around with their music in tow, and if you’re going to listen to it, you may as well make it a pleasing experience. With a wide range of types of models of headphones available, it can be daunting to figure out the best model for you.
Here are the best headphones on sale for the 4th of July.
Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones
Haven’t you heard that buds are bad for you? Get the music out of your inner ear and jam out responsibly with these Beats, on sale for 10% off this 4th of July sale. Normally retailing for $299.95 buy them now for $269.99.
• Come in an array of colors to choose from
• 20-hour rechargeable battery
• Noise canceling function
• Very durable, sturdy design
• Comes with carrying case, cleaning cloth, cables, and start-up guide
• Can be tight on head and uncomfortable after prolonged use
• Without music playing can have feedback squeaking
• On expensive end of spectrum compared to competitors
Panasonic RPHT480CK Headphones
Panasonic has been in the music-playing business for a long time. When you get a pair of Panasonic headphones, you’ll be listening pretty for a good long time to come. This 4th of July sale take a staggering 64% off on this model, and buy them for $56.63 (they usually retail for $149.99).
• Clear, crisp sound with wide range of output
• Microphone is sufficient
• Sturdy and durable design
• Noise cancelling technology
• Apple remote controls built in
• Energy star certified
• Leather ear pads can get hot after continual use
• Top head bar can be uncomfortable
• Built-in button controls not compatible with Android devices
Polk Audio Buckle Headphones
If you’re looking for something a bit more subdued and stylish, these sleek Polk headphones may be your best bet. With a leather buckle strap and brushed chrome connectors, these almost feel modernly vintage. Save 38% this 4th of July sale and get them for $155.55. They normally retail for $249.95.
• Ergonomically designed head strap is comfortable for varying head sizes and shapes
• Lightweight but rugged design
• Distortion-free sound
• Heavy bass and rich midrange sound capability
• Fold into themselves for easy carrying and portability
• Leather pads on ear cup is pretty and functional
• Treble sound not dynamic
• Microphone not very strong for talking on the phone
• Not very noise cancelling
Monster Diesel VEKTR On-Ear Headphones
Designed by Italian designers Diesel and Monster, these headphones offer a unique stylish design and color accents that make them more interesting and less flashy than other competing brands. They normally retail for $189.96, but get them for 68% off this 4th of July sale and pay only $89.99.
• Tangle-free cable
• Unique triangular design
• Compatible with both Apple and Android (has ControlTalk Universal function)
• Smooth, crisp rendering no matter the type of music
• Seal from on-ear cups is tight (don’t need noise canceling)
• Comes with carrying case
• Bass isn’t as strong as in competing brands
• Tight design, can be uncomfortable after prolonged use
• Cable isn’t very durable
Creative WP–450 Wireless Bluetooth Headphone with Invisible Mic
These simply designed headphones are as classic as it gets, but they’re not classic when it comes to technological advancement and power. They list at $149.99, but this 4th of July sale save 55% and get them for a radical $67.99.
• Hinge-folded design allows for easy portability and storage
• Compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled devices up to 30 feet
• Invisible microphone with speech enhancement digital processing
• Compatible with both Android and Apple products
• Clear, crisp audio
• Durable, sturdy design
• Not a snug fit—not great for working out or high-energy activity
• Not noise cancelling
• No AC adapter charge, only charges with USB cable