Have you thought about purchasing or registering for a bottle drying rack? It may seem like an unnecessary purchase, but if you’re going to be doing any bottle feeding at all, I can assure you that you will be thanking the stars that you put one of these handy little guys on your wish list. Even if you plan on nursing your baby, there’s a good chance you’ll want to pump and bottle feed, at least some of the time. And bottles mean lots and lots of parts. (Check out our top 10 best bottles for breastfed babies, as well as our top 10 best baby bottles for more information on the top baby bottles on the market.) Washing bottles will quickly become the bane of your existence (or a chore that you relegate to your partner). But a simple purchase of a bottle drying rack can make this dreaded task so much more satisfying. Instead of piling up parts all over your counter and wasting all of your clean towels, just plop the parts right onto the drying rack and let it work its magic. Bottle drying racks also come in handy for all of the pump parts your will inevitably have to clean if you plan on pumping your breast milk, as well as for sippy cups once your baby graduates to those.
While you’re searching for bottle accessories, make sure you take a look at our top 10 best bottle warmers to create the most comforting, satisfying feeds for your precious little one. You’ll also want to purchase a bottle brush or two so that you have something to get into those hard-to-reach spaces.
Below, check out the top 10 best bottle drying racks available. You can choose the one that’s best for your home and your life. If you live in a small apartment, you’ll probably want to grab a smaller rack. If you know you’ll be using a ton of bottles, you might want to grab a larger, rotating one. Whatever your bottle drying needs, this post has got you covered.
1. Best Bargain Bottle Drying Rack: The First Years Spin Stack Drying Rack
The First Years Spin Stack Drying Rack is a super affordable double-tier spinning drying rack that holds up to 16 bottles at a time. Consumers like the large capacity and the fact that you can grab it for less than 10 dollars. This drying rack folds up flat when not in use. It does take up a lot of counter space, so it may not be ideal for smaller houses or apartments. Some consumers have complained that the bottom rack does not spin or does not spin smoothly without jerking. This bottle drying rack is somewhat flimsy and may not hold heavier bottles or glass bottles. It has a lot of parts, which makes it somewhat difficult to clean when the time comes to take it apart and give it a good scrub down.
Price: $8.31 (48 percent off MSRP)
- Two adjustable spinning levels
- High capacity holds up to 16 bottles
- Folds up flat when not in use
- Takes up a lot of counter space
- Some consumers say bottom rack does not spin
- Lots of parts make it somewhat difficult to clean
- May not hold heavier bottles such as ones made of glass
2. Bottle Drying Rack with Cutest Design: Kuddly Kids Baby Bottle Drying Rack
The Kuddly Kids Baby Bottle Drying Rack is an adorable drying rack with a grass-like design, where you stash the bottles and accessories to dry on the tiny blades of “grass.” This product is free of BPAs, phthalates and PVC. It is an inexpensive product that should be affordable for most parents. This bottle drying rack has a small footprint, so it’s great for small kitchens/homes. The Kuddly Kids drying rack comes with a 100% no hassle guarantee—the company will give you a full refund if you are not satisfied. There are a few consumer complaints, namely that the product is labeled incorrectly as the large “lawn” size, but it’s actually the smaller size. (You can find the larger Kuddly Kids Lawn Size Bottle Drying Rack here.) Other consumers have noted that water tends to get trapped at the bottom of the rack and should be frequently cleaned and dried to avoid the buildup of mold. Finally, some consumers complain that the blades of “grass” are too sharp and stiff.
Price: $13.84 (45 percent off MSRP)
- Adorable grass-like design
- BPA free, phthalate free and PVC free
- 100% no hassle guarantee with full refund if not satisfied
- A little on the small side
- Water tends to get trapped at bottom and should be frequently cleaned/dried to avoid mold buildup
- Some complaints that the blades of grass are too sharp
- Description of product is wrong—this is not the larger lawn size but the smaller size
3. Most Stylish Bottle Drying Rack: OXO Tot Bottle & Accessories Drying Rack
The OXO Tot Bottle & Accessories Drying Rack is a flat-based drying rack with one tier that holds a minimum of eight bottles plus their accessories. It comes equipped with flexible tines that elevate bottles and parts to allow for full ventilation. The OXO drying rack includes a cup that can attach to multiple areas of the tray—it fits utensils, straws, medicine dropper, etc. The tray part can be washed on the top rack of the dishwasher, which makes cleaning a breeze. The major complaint with this drying rack is that it doesn’t have drainage holes or a drainage spout, so water tends to build up on the bottom, which can create mold if left too long. It takes up quite a bit of counter space, and the tines are slightly too close together to fit bottles with wider mouths.
- Fits at least eight bottles and their accessories
- The flexible tines elevate bottles and parts to allow for ventilation
- Includes a cup that attaches to multiple areas of tray and is ideal for utensils, straws and medicine droppers
- Rack is dishwasher safe (top rack only)
- A little more expensive than other racks
- No spout for excess water runoff
- Takes up a lot of counter space
- For wider mouth bottles, tines are slightly too close together
4. Most Innovative Bottle Drying Rack: Stuff4tots Baby Bottle Drying Rack
The Stuff4tots Baby Bottle Drying Rack is a super stylish and fun bottle drying rack in a modern design that looks like an abstract flower in bloom. It’s so easy to set up—just take it out of the box and unfold it into a blooming flower. It folds up easily when you’re done for storage or travel. This product comes with a lifetime warranty, so it is worth the hefty price tag if you think you might use it for multiple kids. This product is phthalate free, latex free, BPA free and lead free. It’s dishwasher-safe if you keep it to the top rack. Currently, this product is not eligible for Prime shipping. Some consumers complain the product isn’t very sturdy and can tip over easily. It does not have a pan for collecting water that drains off.
- Fun and unique modern design that looks like an abstract flower in bloom
- Easy to set up and use
- Travels easily
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Not eligible for Prime shipping
- Not very sturdy
- No pan to catch water drips
5. Best Space-Saving Bottle Drying Rack: Playtex SmartSpace Drying Rack
The Playtex SmartSpace Drying Rack is an affordable and versatile drying rack that comes in two pieces so you can set it up however it is convenient for you. This product comes with an absorbent microfiber drying mat that is machine washable. It also includes a side caddy where you can stash your bottle brush and any other accessories you may need to get your hands on. Consumers complain that the pieces do not connect together and the rack comes apart very easily. Sometimes, small accessories fall into the crack between the two rack pieces. Some consumers say this product just doesn’t hold enough bottles at a time for it to be worth it. Unfortunately, the listing for this product only includes a picture of the box, and not any photos of the drying rack set up, so it is somewhat difficult to get a feel for what it will look like and how it will function on your counter.
- Uses vertical design to save counter space
- Includes an absorbent microfiber, machine-washable drying mat
- Includes a side caddy to store utensils and bottle brush
- Rack comes in two separate pieces to fit your space and needs
- Product listing does not include photos of drying rack set up
- Small accessories can fall in between the racks
- The separate pieces of the rack don’t snap together and come apart easily
- Some consumers complain that it doesn’t hold enough bottles
6. Prettiest Bottle Drying Rack: Munchkin Sprout Drying Rack
The Munchkin Sprout Drying Rack is a super affordable (under 15 dollars!) drying rack in an adorable modern flower design, made with a pretty translucent green plastic. It comes with a built-in reservoir to collect water that you can easily empty out. The unique design of the “stems” holds bottle accessories and pump parts perfectly. The product description says that this rack holds up to 12 bottles and accessories, but this is a bit misleading because it only holds a total of 12 pieces, which, depending on the number of parts your bottles have, may mean you can only dry a handful of bottles with their accompanying parts at once. It is a fairly small rack, but it does seem to make good use of space, not taking up too much room on the counter.
Some consumers have noted that the lack of grips on the bottom of the rack make it difficult to use the spinning feature on some counters. This drying rack is not the perfect size to use for sippy cups and lids, so you may not be able to continue using this product once baby has outgrown her bottles. Some consumers have reported issues with the middle cup either breaking or not staying in place like it should.
- Cute flower design
- Built-in reservoir
- Unique design holds bottle accessories perfectly
- Small, not as much bottle-drying capacity
- No grips on bottom makes it difficult to use spinning feature
- Not great for holding sippy cups and lids
- Some consumers report issues with middle cup either breaking or not staying in place
7. Most Efficient Bottle Drying Rack: Philips AVENT Drying Rack
The Philips AVENT Drying Rack is another inexpensive and compact bottle drying rack. Consumers like it because, despite its size, it holds a lot of bottles, and it is especially recommended as sturdy enough to hold glass bottles. This product contains a detachable tray for easy disposal of built-up water. The Philips AVENT Drying Rack has a sleek and streamlined design that is unobtrusive and doesn’t take up a lot of counter space. This drying rack is easy to fill with whatever bottles and accessories you have due to its flexible design. Some consumers warn that if you don’t balance your bottles correctly, the rack can tip over. It also has a narrow base, which tends to cause bottles to drip water onto the counter. This drying rack is not dishwasher safe.
Price: $11.19 (38 percent off MSRP)
- Easy filling thanks to a flexible design
- Detachable drip tray for easy disposal of water
- Streamlined design does not take up too much counter space
- Small capacity
- Not dishwasher safe
- Rack can tip over if not balanced well
- Narrow base means bottles tend to drip water on the counter
8. Best Large Capacity Bottle Drying Rack: Munchkin High Capacity Drying Rack
The Munchkin High Capacity Drying Rack is a great, affordable drying rack option for those mamas and papas who need a ton of space to dry multiple bottles and their accessories at once. It has an extra large capacity with two rotating tiers. The height adjusts so that you can fit multiple sizes of bottles and cups, making it the perfect transitional drying rack for when you’re ready to move on to sippy cups. This rack has pegs that fold down flat for custom set-up and easy storage. Another really cool feature of the Munchkin High Capacity Drying Rack is the reversible drip tray can be set to either catch water or drain into sink.
This product does take up more counter space than some of the smaller drying racks. Some consumers have complained that the straw holders tend to let some straws slip through, and that there are no holders for bottle caps, which have a tendency to fall right off the long stems. Finally, the lower tier is somewhat more difficult to turn than the upper tier.
- Very large capacity with two tiers
- Height adjusts to fit multiple sizes of bottles and cups
- Pegs fold down flat for custom set-up and easy storage
- Takes up a lot of counter space
- Straw holders do not fit all straws
- No holders for bottle caps, which tend to fall right off the long stems used to dry bottles, nipples, etc.
- Lower tier doesn’t turn as well as top tier
9. Best Bottle Drying Rack for Travel: OXO Tot On-the-Go Travel Drying Rack with Bottle Brush
The OXO Tot On-the-Go Travel Drying Rack with Bottle Brush is a great deal for a fully portable bottle drying rack plus bottle brush for just $15. This product folds up into a cute little carrying case for travel. It has flexible tines that elevate your bottles, nipples and breast pump parts to allow for ventilation when drying. The bottle brush has a little stand that fits securely into the drying rack when it’s open. This drying rack does have a small capacity, and the tines are on the shorter side, meaning they are not as useful for long/tall bottles—but this is to be expected because this bottle drying rack is intended to be used for travel. There are several complaints that the bottle brush that comes with this drying rack isn’t great—especially the part intended to clean bottle nipples. Additionally, some consumers have noted that you need to dry out the rack overnight before closing it back up after use.
- Folds up compactly for travel
- Flexible tines elevate bottles, nipples and breast pump parts to allow for ventilation
- Comes with bottle brush that fits securely into drying rack
- Small capacity
- Some consumers have complained that the bottle brush is not great
- Needs to dry overnight before you can close it up
- Prongs for holding bottles are too short for the longer/larger bottles
10. Best Bottle Drying Rack for Cleaning Pump Parts on the Go: Boon TRIP Travel Drying Rack
The Boon TRIP Travel Drying Rack is another great option for on-the-go moms and dads—I can see it being especially useful for work-outside-the-home moms who need to bring their pump and pump parts to work, as well as have a way to clean and dry them. This product is very affordable and comes with a dual-ended bottle brush with one end for nipples, valves and breast pump parts. It has a stylish green and white modern design with little grass blades that you place the bottles and parts into to let them air dry. Consumers report that this product is easy to clean. Of course, due to its nature as a travel drying rack, the capacity is somewhat small. Some consumers have noted that the carrying case is quite heavy and bulky. Finally, some consumers have complained that the bottle brush is not ideal due to being flat so it can fit into the case; one consumer even noted that her bottle brush broke after just a few weeks of use.
- Stylish, modern design that’s easy to clean
- Dual-ended brush for nipples, valves and breast pump parts
- Carrying case is somewhat heavy
- Bottle cleaner is flat and somewhat difficult to use
- One consumer complained that bottle bush broke after a few weeks
- Small capacity
Heavy, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon. Our product recommendations are guided solely by our editors. We have no relationship with manufacturers.
Discuss on Facebook