Marie Avgeropoulos is definitely Team Jacob.
Although they haven’t confirmed the relationship, Lautner, 21, and Avgeropoulos, 27, were first seen holding hands in New York City on July 29. And yesterday, the couple were photographed outside L.A.’s Staples Center before the Jay-Z concert.
Here is all you need to know about the Lautner’s latest love interest.
1. She Met Lautner On the Set of ‘Tracers’
The film was shot this summer in New York City. According to imdb, Lautner plays a New York City bike messenger who, while running from the Mafia, meets Avgeropoulos’ character. It is scheduled to be released next year.
2. She’s Starring in a New CW Series Out in January
The 100 is a post-apocalyptic drama about a group of 100 juvenile prisoners exiled to the Earth’s surface to test whether it’s habitable. Avgeropoulos plays fiesty Octavia Blake. The show is based on a book by Kass Morgan.
3. She Once Dated Fellow Canadian Co Star From ‘I Love You Beth Cooper’
4. She Played the Leading Role in a Lifetime Movie, ‘Fugitive at 17’
In the 2012 TV movie she plays a teenage hacker whose is accused of killing her best friend.
5. She Was in ’50/50′ Starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Avgeropoulos joined the cast, which includes Seth Rogen, Anna Kendrick and Bryce Dallas Howard. Based on a true story, 50/50 is about a 27-year-old who deals with a cancer diagnosis.
Discuss on Facebook