It’s almost time for the 10th season of The Bachelorette and we can give you a play-by-play of the entire season. Check out all the spoilers on the winner, the eliminations, an unexpected party-crasher, surprises, and more.
– Josh Murray is engaged to Andi Dorfman after winning The Bachelorette.
The Final Four
– The final four contestants are Josh Murray, Marcus Grodd, Chris Soules and Nick Viall, as revealed by Reality Steve.
The First One-on-One Date
– Contestant Eric Hill, who passed away recently, gets the first one-on-one date. Hill and Dorfman go to Ventura Beach and later take a helicopter ride to Big Bear for skiing. For more information on Hill, have a look at the below links:
When opening up about Hill, Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman told Us Weekly:
I think we’re holding onto the legacy here. He really did live life to the fullest and that’s something that every single person, cast, crew, production, myself included, will take away from Eric and this experience with him.
There will be a dedication made to Hill on the first episode of the show’s premiere.
The Eliminations for the Entire Season
– On episode 1, these are the guys who get eliminated: Dr. Jason Leep, Rudie Baldwin, Josh Bauer, Mike Campanelli, Steven Woolworth, and Emil Schaffroth. On episode 2, Craig Muhlbauer, Nick Sutter, and Carl King are eliminated. On episode 3, Bradley Wisk and Brett Melnick, and Ron Worrell are sent home. Tasos Hernandez and Eric Hill are sent home on episode 4. Marquel Martin, Andrew Poole, and Pat Jagodzinski are eliminated on episode 5. JJ O’Brien and Cody Sattler are eliminated on episode 6. Episode 7 sends home Brian Osborne and Dylan Petitt. Marcus Grodd is eliminated on episode 8, Chris Soules is sent home on episode 9, episode 10 is the men’s tell all show, and episode 11 eliminates Nick Viall, which makes Josh Murray the winner.
– Reality Steve writes that there are 3 contestants eliminated before rose ceremonies this season.
– Chris Bukowski from season 8 of The Bachelorette crashes the limo date arrivals on the first night in an effort to get on the show, but it fails. Dorfman doesn’t even see him.
It's a long long way from LA to VA. #NoRegrets
— Chris Bukowski (@chrisjbukowski) March 13, 2014
– Nick V. gets the first impression rose.
– Contestant Ron Worrell leaves early after hearing a friend of his died at home.
– The Hollywood Gossip writes:
There will be no two-on-one dates this season at any point.
There are rumblings about Andi being insincere or “acting.”
Andi’s dad shows up the first night, unbeknownst to even her.
— The Bachelorette (@BacheloretteABC) May 7, 2014
– The finale is set for July 28, 2014.
The premieres Monday, May 19, 2014 at 9:30 p.m. EST/PT before moving to its normal time of 8:00 p.m. EST/PT on Monday, May 26, 2014 on ABC.
Discuss on Facebook