Robin Williams has said goodbye to the world in a tragic suicide, but his memory will live on through all of us as we treasure all his best movie roles. Have a look at the top 10 best quotes from the amazing movie Hook where Williams played the iconic role of Peter Pan.
1. You’re a… you’re a complex Freudian hallucination having something to do with my mother and I don’t know why you have wings, but you have very lovely legs and you’re a very nice tiny person and what am I saying, I don’t know who my mother was; I’m an orphan and I’ve never taken drugs because I missed the sixties, I was an accountant.
2. Thank you for believing.
3. Eat what? There’s nothing here. Gandhi ate more than this.
4. I DO NOT BELIEVE IN FAIRIES! Oh my God, I think I’ve killed it.
5. No, my Lost Boys, I’ll never leave you, never.
6. Remember, you’re in England, land of good manners.
7. Rufio, if I’m a maggot burger why don’t you eat me! You two-toned zebra-headed, slime-coated, pimple-farmin’ paramecium brain, munchin’ on your own mucus, suffering from Peter Pan envy! … I’ll tell you what a paramecium is! That’s the paramecium! It’s a one-celled critter with no brain, that can’t fly! Don’t mess with me man, I’m a lawyer!
8. Wow. Brad, hi! You been holding this long? Uh huh. I’m incredible. Yeah, Neverland. Uh-huh. Lost Boys. Jim Hook, duel to the death. I’ll fill you in later. Listen, I’d love to chat, but I gotta climb a drain pipe right now. Why? Because I ran out of fairy dust, if not I would’ve flown up.
9. You’re not old enough to shave! What are you doing with a sword? And flying around… this is an insurance nightmare! What is this, some sort of “Lord of the Flies” preschool? Where are your parents? Who’s in charge, here?
10. To die would be a grand adventure!
Discuss on Facebook