The final round for Sons of Anarchy begins tonight with the series’ 7th season at 10:00 p.m. on FX. Will it all end in blood-shed? Who will make it out alive? Read on for all the predictions, spoilers, and episode info.
– Moviepilot reports:
Jax will put an elaborate plan into motion, one that leads to numerous deaths, betrayals and at least one pressing problem between SAMCRO and a charter club.
– Executive Producer Barclay gave some Gemma details to Buddy TV saying:
It’s impossible for Gemma frankly now. I don’t think there’s any coming back from before. Even if she did it with the best of intentions, it’s still beyond the pale. You know when Jax finds this out, it’s not going to be pretty. After all, she can cover her tracks as long as she wants but sooner or later the chickens are going to come home to roost. And she’s really going to have no place to go. I think she has to do what Gemma does, which is scramble and hope that it works out. And eventually I’m sure she has a plan to beg forgiveness and it may or may not work. May or may not work.
– Entertainment Weekly gives a little Nero info:
In a bid to provide a better life for Abel, Nero and Wendy take a road trip to get him enrolled in school, though it takes a near-nasty turn when Nero is surrounded by the Chinese, who are not too happy with how Jax is handling his recent loss.
– Cleveland.com reports that the show creator Kurt Sutter says there will be no happy ending this season.
– Juice Ortiz’s fate seems to be sealed. Cleveland.com reports:
In all likelihood, Juice will be one of the first characters to fall during Season 7. It’s a matter of when, not if.
– E.P. Barclay gives some details on the premiere:
There’s a lot of events in the premiere, and some of them are very early in the premiere, of what’s going to happen later on. Scenes which seem to be just informational about people, actually you’ll find by the middle of the season, end up being much more important than you thought they were.
Check out the full interview with Barclay in the below video clip:
– The fourth episode of the season is said to be one you cannot miss.
– TV Guide gives the run-down on the beginning of the final season writing:
The final season begins with Jax (briefly) behind bars, but once he’s released, he’s hell-bent on revenge. Unfortunately, Jax starts a war with a rival gang after Gemma convinces Jax they are responsible for Tara’s murder. Meanwhile, Gemma is keeping Juice out of sight, but their shared secret will be discovered by an unlikely source. One thing’s for sure: No one will want to be in bloodthirsty Jax’s way when the truth comes to light. “There’s something really liberating about being rid of the sense of having to be a good guy,” Charlie Hunnam says. “This is about Jax deciding, if he’s got no reason to leave [the outlaw world], he may as well be what this world demands you be.”
– TV Line reports on how the new season picks up:
Season 7 picks up 10 days after Tara’s brutal murder — at the hands, and carving fork, of Gemma — and Hunnam said Jax is in an appropriately “schizophrenic state.” “He’s obviously very sad and vulnerable and kind of broken, but there’s a huge amount of vengeance and anger in his heart,” Hunnam said. “The way all of that is processing, at least in the very beginning, is [starting] to have a numbing effect. He knows what he wants to do, and that’s where all of his energy is going to go, but he can’t get away from the fact that the love of his life has been taken from him.”
– Tonight’s premiere is called “Black Widower” and the synopsis reads: Jax makes vengeance a club priority in the wake of Tara’s death.
– Ron Perlman and Maggie Siff will not return, but Drea de Matteo, Peter Weller, David LaBrava and Niko Nicotera have all been promoted to the regular cast.
– Marilyn Manson is guest-starring as a drug addict who is a high-ranking member of a neo-Nazi prison sect. Courtney Love will also be coming on board. Creator Sutter said:
Manson I became friends with through some music buddies, and he’s a huge fan of the show. That was him basically wearing me down, and we found a great role for him. Courtney I don’t know that well. I got to meet her a couple times — I was a huge Nirvana fan — and I know she’d experessed interest on wanting to work on the show. Then we had this role of a school teacher, and I thought, ‘Who better than Courtney Love?’
– TV Line reports:
Season 7 isn’t all gloom and doom. There’s a “very exciting romance” on the horizon, at least according to Hunnam, who excitedly announced, “Tig’s getting some this year!”
– Nero and Jax will be at odds this season and things could get deadly. Tig, Gemma, and Chibs are some of the predicted deaths this season.
– Malcolm-Jamal Warner will be joining the cast for a recurring role this season.
– Lea Michele from Glee will pose as a truck stop waitress and single mother in the 6th episode of the final season.
– Episode 2 is called “Toil and Till” and the synopsis reads: SAMCRO solicits help from another charter to get a messy job done.
— Sons of Anarchy_FX (@SonsofAnarchy) September 9, 2014
– The season finale will be December 9, 2014.