A video has been making the rounds on the internet today of a guy by the name of Joe Weller performing wrestling moves to a girl off of a diving board into a pool… AND IT’S AWESOME!
Ian addition to the moves, the video is edited so that Jim Ross (known as J.R. in the wrestling world) and Jerry “The King” Lawler are doing commentary in the background.
The moves that Weller performs in the order they appear in the video include:
– A Chokeslam — routinely done by The Undertaker and Kane
– a Powerbomb — a move that was Dave Bautista‘s finishing move in WWE before he left to become Drax “The Destroyer” in Guardians of the Galaxy.
– The Attitude Adjustment — John Cena’s finishing move.
– A Tombstone Piledriver — The Undertaker and Kane’s other finishing move
– An RKO — Randy Orton’s finishing move.
Discuss on Facebook