At tonight’s second GOP Presidential Debate of 2015, Donald Trump brought his “A game” once again and delivered some entertaining one-liners at his opponents’ expenses. Even so, the other candidates weren’t shy about engaging in heated arguments with Trump, unlike the first debate. Check out the top 10 quotes made by Trump at tonight’s debate.
1. I never attacked him on his look and, believe me, there’s plenty of subject matter right there. (about Rand Paul)
2. She’s can’t run any of my companies. That I can tell you. (about Carly Fiorina)
3. First of all, Rand Paul shouldn’t even be on this stage, he’s No. 11, he’s got 1 percent in the polls and how he even got up here … There’s too many people up here anyway.
4. To have a country, we have to have assimilation. I’m not the first one to say this … This is a country where we speak English, not Spanish.
5. More energy tonight. I like that. (about Jeb Bush)
6. I’ve made billions and billions of dollars dealing with people all over the world.
7. Autism has become an epidemic.
8. He wouldn’t be elected dog-catcher right now. I heard what he had to say. (about George Pataki)
9. Almost everybody in Atlantic City is in trouble or filed for bankruptcy. Maybe I’ll blame Christie.
10. He’s weak on immigration. He doesn’t get my vote. (about Jeb Bush)