Prince’s autopsy has been released. You can read the Medical Examiner’s report below:
According to chief medical examiner, Dr. A. Quinn Strobl, Prince died from a self-administered dose of Fentanyl. His cause of death was ruled as accidental Fentanyl toxicity. The report also states that no other significant conditions led to his death, which may refute rumors that he had AIDS or HIV. He weighed 112 pounds when he died and was fully dressed, according to the report.
Read more about Prince’s autopsy below: