The live shows are here for America’s Got Talent 2016, which means that audience and viewer participation is key in keeping your favorite acts in the competition. If you want your favorite performers to stay on the show, then you need to vote. NBC has officially launched its new AGT App, which is available via Google Play and the Apple Store. With the app, you can vote along with the show and even customize your buzzer sounds with voices from the judges. Viewers who use the app can actually see real-time results totaled from the at-home voting activity. Click here to check out the app and get started.
The official rules and description of the voting app reads:
The America’s Got Talent Official App is the easiest and best way to PLAY ALONG, VOTE and SAVE. Tell America which acts you love during the show, mix and match judge phrases for your buzzers, cast your vote during the live voting shows and save your favorite acts on results night.
With the America’s Got Talent Official App, you can:
– Play along with America by using green, red and golden buzzers during the performances
– Sound off on your buzzer whenever you want, even when the show’s not on!
– Vote for your favorite acts during the live voting episodes
– Save acts during results night
– Join the conversation by sharing your favorite performers on Facebook
– Tweet Nick and the judges straight from the app
– With 3D Touch (iOS only), get immediate access to your buzzers.
For the best experience possible, please make sure to update your device to the latest iOS operating system before running the America’s Got Talent Official App.
For more AGT news: