Thanksgiving is a time for sharing and being thankful. It’s also a time to binge-watch movies and take a stroll down memory lane. For Thanksgiving night 2016, before you start lining up your favorite movies to watch, check out our top 10 picks for the best turkey day movie quotes of all time.
1. Dear Lord, we realize that lately, everything’s been changing too damn fast. And all sorts of things are always the same, even if we hate it — like shoveling the turkey and stuffing the snow.
– Home For the Holidays
2. Eat us! Hey, it’s Thanksgiving day. Eat us! We make a nice buffet. We lost the race with Farmer Ed. Eat us, ’cause we’re good and dead.
– Addams Family Values
3. Oh, I should be thankful for the wonderful fall we’ve been having. I remember one day I was at the bus stop and this cool fall breeze came blowing out of … Oh. And I’m also thankful for thongs.
4. Luke Danes: Shouldn’t we give thanks first?
Jess Mariano: Thanks for what?
Luke Danes: Well, that we’re not Native Americans who got their land stolen in exchange for smallpox infested blankets.
– Gilmore Girls
5. Dutch: I told your mother I’d take you home for the holidays.
Doyle: I have plans.
Dutch: You gonna stay here? Watch the football game on TV? Make a turkey sandwich and hang yourself in the toilet?
6. Here I am 5 o’clock in the morning stuffing bread crumbs up a dead bird’s butt.
7. I can’t cook a Thanksgiving meal. All I can make is cold cereal and maybe toast.
– Charlie Brown
8. It Wouldn’t Be Thanksgiving Without A Little Emotional Scarring.
9. Once, there was this day where everybody seemed to know they needed each other…This one day when they knew for certain they couldn’t do it alone.
– Pieces of April
10. Happy Thanksgiving … It’s your turn to say Happy Thanksgiving back.
– You’ve Got Mail
Read more Thanksgiving quotes and sayings in Spanish at AhoraMismo.com:
Discuss on Facebook