Tonight is the Miss USA 2017 Competition and some of the pageant judges will need your help when it comes to voting. For those on the west coast who cannot watch the event live, you can follow the Official Miss USA social media accounts for cues on when to cast your vote. Votes are only valid during the live Eastern and Central Time broadcasts.
Here’s the rundown on how to vote during the live broadcast from 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT/PT (time delayed) tonight:
HOW TO VOTE
According to the official Miss Universe site, these are the four different ways to cast your votes:
– Miss U App: Download the Miss U App from the iTunes or Google Play stores, log in using Facebook authentication, and follow the instructions to vote. There is a limit of 10 votes per account per round. You must click on the “Cast Your Vote” button for your votes to be counted. Download the app on iTunes by clicking here.
– Website: Visit vote.missusa.com, login using Facebook authentication, and follow the instructions to vote. There is a limit of 10 votes per person, per round. You must click on the “Cast Your Vote” button for your votes to be counted.
– Twitter: Submit a tweet or a retweet with the hashtags announced during the live broadcast. Only tweets and retweets from public Twitter accounts will be counted.
– Vodi App: Download the Vodi App from the iTunes or Google Play stores, log in using Facebook, Twitter or email authentication, and follow the instructions in order to vote. There is a limit of fifteen votes per account during each round.
WHEN TO VOTE
– Voting will take place four different times during the show:
1. during the swimsuit competition
2. during the evening gown competition
3. during the final question
4. after the final look
– There will be on-air cues as well as cues on social media, instructing you when and how to cast your votes.
– Voting is open to anyone 13 or older.
For further details in terms of rules and guidelines when it comes to voting, you can click here for the official voting rules.
And, for more Miss USA news: