Who will the Leopard be revealed as on The Masked Singer season 2? Read on for the best clues and guesses about the Leopard so far.
Billy Porter and Seal Are the Top Guesses for Leopard on “The Masked Singer”
The judges and fans have both guessed that Billy Porter could be the celebrity under the Leopard mask. Seal has been another top guess. Masked Singer judges Nicole Scherzinger and Robin Thicke have each been guessing Seal as the disguised singer. Gold Derby has reported that the Leopard stands at 6′ 4″ tall, the same height as Seal. Celebrity Inside has reported that Porter is 5’9″, which could debunk the Billy Porter theory. But, the Leopard could always have platforms in his shoes to make him taller. You never know with the elaborate disguises on the show.
On the show, one clue was that the Leopard worked for a fast-food restaurant at some point and Business Insider has reported that Seal used to work for McDonald’s. The clue from the show was Leopard stating, “At one point, I was an engineer, but what some of you might not know is that I once served fast food.”
Another clue on the show was that the Leopard has dealt with “harsh conditions”. The Leopard also said, “I am adaptable and can survive anywhere.” In an interview with The Cut, Porter said that for years, he was told that he was not acceptable, “too black”, or “too gay”. He revealed to Out that he had endured bullying and sexual abuse growing up. His father left when he was a child and he was raised by a disabled mother and stepfather. Porter claimed that his stepfather was his abuser.
Porter graphically and openly confessed to Out, “My biological father vanished when I was one-and-a-half. He beat my mommy … To groom me, StepDaddy introduced me to porn, starting with the softer side of via Playboy Playmates then quickly escalating to the more hardcore Hustler magazine … Cut to a year later with my two hundred and fifty-pound stepfather f-cking my face with his uncut, coke-can-girthed c-ck.”
Seal also had a hard childhood, being in foster care and having had a physically abusive father, according to The Guardian.
Another major hint on the show, according to Entertainment Weekly, was showing a baby in a basket who was left on the doorsteps of a building with 1963 on it. Seal was born in London on February 19, 1963.
Both Porter and Seal are good guesses, but, our top guess is the “Kiss From a Rose” singer Seal.
Some of the other guesses given by the judges on the show include Jamie Foxx, RuPaul, Neil Patrick Harris, Eric Benet, and Bobby Brown.
Leopard on “The Masked Singer” Clues So Far
Now that we’ve gone over the top guesses for the Leopard. Read on for a rundown on the major clues for the Leopard from the show so far.
– He is a “Heavy-hitter, no one can catch me”, as reported by Womans Day.
– The Leopard said, “I know what it’s like to be at the top.”
– “Star Strikes a Pose and Wows the Audience” is a headline shown and Billy Porter is known for the show Pose, so is that a coincidence?
– There was a reference to the tabloids. And, one of the headlines on a newspaper shown was “Out of hits, out of time”.
– He “wasn’t born a winner” but he wants to prove that he is a “primetime champion”.
– The Leopard said, “I have lived my life in color” and “no matter what the world labels you, it’s never too late to flip the script”, according to Entertainment Weekly.
– Another clue was the Leopard revealing, “When I was a teenager, I set myself free for the first time.” He also has said, “Whether I’m in New York or Paris, I always try to channel my inner glamazon and champion.”
– Tennis was a clue in one of the packages on the show.
– The Leopard gave a clue that implies he has children. He said, “I want to tell everybody how perfect and exciting it has been playing the Leopard, but how actually shocked my little ones are going to be when they find out it’s me”.