Call of Duty: Strike Team combines the best aspects of the long running console FPS – Call of Duty. The military battlefield your missions take place on will let you take on the action from a first-person perspective, as well as a top down third-person view for your tactical moves.
Involving yourself in all of this mobile game’s hectic missions will entail all manners of choosing the right loadouts and making sure you’re armed soldiers are the most cohesive squad. The top tips/tricks/cheats are needed for players who want to master the in’s and out’s of this explosive mobile release.
1. Choose The Loadout That Works for You
Take a few moments to select the right loadout that matches your play style before heading out for every mission. Each classes title is self-explanatory and easy to match up with how you like to approach the battlefield. Sneaky players who like to be outfitted with silenced weaponry should choose the Stealth class, while those who prefer a little bit of mayhem in their gameplay should rock with the Assault class.
2. Check Out The Unlocked Weapons Discovered So Far
VideoGamesBlogger.com discovered some of the guns that can be unlocked through the game’s many missions:
1. AP-96 — How To Unlock: Included in the Balanced Package that you can buy with Tokens.
2. Assault Shield
4. Ballista — How To Unlock: Reach XP Level 13.
5. HAMR — How To Unlock: Reach XP Level 25.
6. KSG — Available from the start of the game.
7. LSAT — Available from the start of the game.
8. M1216 — How To Unlock: Reach XP Level 7.
9. M8A1 — How To Unlock: Reach XP Level 19.
11. QBB LSW
12. SS-23K — How To Unlock: Included in the Assault Package that you can buy with Tokens.
13. SVU-AS — Available from the start of the game.
14. Type 25 — Available from the start of the game.
15. XPR-50 — How To Unlock: Included in the Stealth Package that you can buy with Tokens.
3. Shut Off Any Alarm Systems
Whenever you see any red lights flashing as you’re in the tactical overhead view, this means that an alarm system is currently present. You don’t want to place you squad in harm’s way and have the alarm alert enemies to their location. Take out any enemies in the area first and then proceed to deactivating the alarm system. Your team will thank you for it.
4. Here’s A Walkthrough for Team Mission 1
The video walkthrough you’ll see above should offer beginning players some methods towards beating it more efficiently.
5. And Here’s A Walkthrough for Team Mission 2
This second video walkthrough is ripe with great gameplay tips for completing your second mission.
Discuss on Facebook