So there’s some fresh Xbox 360 consoles floating around these days. On Black Friday for 2013, we’re sure there’s a huge amount of cash strapped gamers who want to save some dough. If you’re heading out to pick up a new Xbox 360, then make sure you head out to these stores for these super deals. With these top 10 Xbox 360 deals, you’ll have no problem striking out on the big day.
1. Wal-Mart – 4GB Xbox 360 – $100
The 4GB edition of the Xbox 360 will be available at Wal-Mart for a hundred bones. Pony those dollars up if you’e looking to go small with your HD.
2. Best Buy – 250GB Xbox 360 Holiday Bundle (Includes Tomb Raider, Halo 4, Darksiders II, and Batman: Arkham City) – $190
This is a super bundle right here! You’ll get the best Xbox 360 bundle with 4 awesome games.
3. Target – Xbox 360 Kinect Bundle (With Copies of Kinect Sports Season Two and Kinect Adventures) – $190
Target’s bundle comes with a Kinect and two compatible games, so this motion gaming combo is ripe for some good sales.
4. GameStop – Xbox 360 250GB Bundle (With Copies of Tomb Raider and Halo 4) – $200
You’ll have a nice deal in your hands if you head to GameStop and get two incredible games alongside your newly bought console.
5. Toys ‘R Us – Xbox 360 E 4GB With Kinect Holiday Bundle – $200, Free Copy of Halo 3 When You Purchase This Bundle
Get that slim Xbox 360 and come away with a new copy of Halo 3 while you’re at it.
6. Radio Shack – Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle – $200
Radio Shack has a cool Xbox 360 bundle, too? YEP!
7. GameStop – Halo 4 and Forza Horizon – $30
Both these games will come at a reasonable price of just 30 bucks apiece.
8. GameStop – Xbox 360 Wireless Controller – $40
Any of those cool chrome plated or multicolored Xbox 360 wireless controllers you’ve been eyeing will be on sale at good ol’ GameStop. Check out the pic for the aforementioned deal to check out that wireless controller deal.
9. Target – Three-Month Xbox Live Gold Subscription – $10
If you cop an Xbox One, take your $10 and get yourself three months of some online play.
10. GameStop – Three-Month Xbox Live Gold Subscription – $15
For five bucks extra, you can get those three months of Xbox Live at GameStop.
Discuss on Facebook