9. These are the Main Premium Items You Need to Acquire
• Some of the best items that you can pick up with gems are the super helpful premium items. These lil’ pick me up’s provide you with some awesome buffs and protective protective/defensive boosts.
• The best Premium items are the ones we’ll be listing below:
• The Ion Shield – it lessens the damage you take in battle by 20-percent for 8 hours.
• The High Explosive – this item increases the damage you dish out in battle by 20-percent for 8 hours.
• And you should make sure you cop that Peace Flag – this awesome item keeps you from being attacked by other live players for 6 hours. Make sure you don’t attack any other players while this item is live because that action will kill off this item’s effects.
10. Keep Your Eyes Peeled for Abandoned Cities
WriterParty.com also noted that you should seek out players unguarded and abandoned cities on several of the game’s servers:
• Even better, while there are not that many players who have abandoned the game yet, many abandoned cities do exist, and many more will pop up, especially on older servers. Look for any city that is completely unguarded yet is still producing resources, and raid it for all it’s got. Come back whenever you want to for even more resources, at least until the server deletes them for being inactive.
If you have any extra tips and cheats you’d like to contribute to fellow Empire Fleet players, throw them in the comments section!
Discuss on Facebook