5. Hook Up With a Co-Op!
• Once you hit level 11, you’ll get the option to hook up with a Co-Op of friendly farmers or even start one yourself!
• Being a part of a Co-Op will grant you new methods towards gaining more experience, cash and other valuable goods. This is the game’s equivalent of a clan, so take advantage of it by engaging with other live players.
6. Complete The Game’s Missions One at a Time
• You’ll take on and complete any of the game’s many quests through the Farmer’s Almanac.
• The best way to proceed through the Farmer’s Almanac requests is by taking on one mission at a time. You should also do these quests in order instead of tackling them as soon as you have the appropriate goods needed to complete a certain mission.
Head to the next page to get some tips on what building you should upgrade more than anything and the benefits of visiting your friends’ farms!
Discuss on Facebook