9. Be Patient and Wait for Your New Weapons to Unlock
• You should practice the art of patience when it comes to unlocking all those brand new firearms and explosives.
• Don’t spend any coins to speed up the unlocking process for new, more powerful weaponry. Do it the natural way just by completing the appropriate levels needed to get some new weapons. Spend your coins on upgrading those new weapons instead.
10. Take Down the Animals That Can Inflict the Most Damage on Your 1st
• You should make sure you prioritize the type of animal baddies that try to destroy you and your home. Kill off those rats and raccoon’s right from jump street!
• Gunning down the swamp denizens that can do the most damage to you in a few hits should take top priority. Plan out all of your offensive moves so that you gun down the more harmful enemies before the much weaker ones.
Discuss on Facebook