Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Crazy Taxi: City Rush!
1. Refill Your Gas Faster By Speeding Up the Time Ahead on Your Mobile Device
• You typically get a small amount of gas as soon as as you start the game up. Every time you make a cabbie run, your gas decreases.
• Don’t do the fair and respectable thing by waiting around for it to finish refilling or paying for more gas. Just set the time ahead on your mobile device an hour or so, head back into the game and you’ll have some new fuel to burn.
2. Make Sure You Upgrade Your Taxi Cab’s Boost Capacity and Body Stats
Gamezebo.com told players to spend some money to upgrade you taxi cab’s boost capacity and body more than the other components of your ride:
• You can upgrade various components of your taxi, but the first things you should modify are your vehicle’s body and boost capacity. Boosts are invaluable when you’re on a tight deadline, so the more you have, the better. Having a stronger body (we’re talking about the car, not you) lets you absorb more impact from objects and traffic, causing you to lose less speed in collisions.
3. Keep an Eye on the Green Arrow as it Notifies You of Upcoming Sharp Turns
• You should keep your eye on the road, but you should also remain focused on the green arrow above your ride. The green directional arrow will aid you once those super sharp turns suddenly come up.
• It’s best to get your turning actions down to a science. Your reaction time should coincide perfectly with everything that green arrow signifies.
4. SMASH INTO EVERYTHING!
• Use your taxi cab as a battering ram at every chance you get. Smash stuff and cause some destruction around the city to get even more extra money during missions. Boost as much as you can and smash into everything you see.
5. Make Sure You Have Enough Drivers Available to Drive Your Extra Taxis
• As you make your way through the game, you’ll begin amassing more taxis. Don’t take on more rides than you can handle, though. Hire a good amount of drivers so that your business keeps moving and more money’s getting added to your collection.
• Pick up some drivers and let them do the hard work for you while you step away from the game. Hire them for 6-hour increments.
Discuss on Facebook