Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for WWE SuperCard!
1. When Starting Out, Compete Against Opponents With a High Number of Losses
• As a beginner player in the game, you should start out your campaign against opponents who have a high record of losses. Once you set your eyes on a rival who’s loss rate is much higher than their win rate, you’ll know you’ll easily defeat them.
• Anyone who has a large amount of losses on their record is usually a player who’s deck isn’t balanced very well. Teach ’em all a lesson by defeating them in battle. Those 1st few matches you engage in are good for practicing the game’s mechanics before you truly master them.
2. The Only Purpose of Common Cards is by Using Them to Train Your Stronger Cards
• The Common Cards you collect over time aren’t really useful (unless you’re so intent on collecting every card in the game). You should utilize these Common Cards to go towards the training needed to make your more valuable cards much stronger.
• Every one of the strong WWE Superstar/Legend cards has a level cap, so you should try everything in your power to sacrifice your Common Cards and reach that level cap.
3. You Should Make Good Use of Those Rare Cards for Training, Too
• Common Cards are great for training your stronger cards, of course. But you should make sure you’re using a bunch of your Uncommon and Rare cards to add to your training regimen.
• If you have some multiple versions of your Rare and Uncommon cards, then go ahead and use of them to build up your deck of stronger cards. We know how hard it is to let go of those much harder to obtain cards, so sacrifice just one of ’em if you must.
4. The Best Approach to Stashing Your Rare Cards
• When it comes to your stack of Rare cards, you should balance them out by keeping at least eight Rare WWE Superstars or Legends and two Rare Divas.
• You should break out these Rare Card deck formations for the King of the Ring mode. It’s always safe to keep a backup deck of strong and rare cards, so keep your Rare cards on call once you main deck loses too much energy.
5. The Perfect Time to Utilize Support Cards
Gamezebo.com gave players some idea of when to throw some support cards into the fray:
• Don’t forget about your support cards: They can mean the difference between victory and defeat. Select a support card before selecting a wrestler card, and make sure to wait for the right moment. For instance, if a match calls for high Charisma, it doesn’t do much good to use a support card that boosts Toughness. Support cards can only be used once per match, so don’t waste them.
Discuss on Facebook