6. Do As Many Tricks As Possible During Any Stage Run
WriterParty.com told players to pull off as many tricks as possible:
• Do tricks as often as possible to get the best possible times, as these will refill your nitro boost gauge. Front flips and back flips, as well as wheelies, are your most common tricks, and with the flips, the further you tilt your phone, the more flips you can do faster, meaning the more extra nitro you can add to your boost gauge.
7. Here’s How to Get Three Stars on Level 7
• The video detailed above will show you the right way to pick up three stars on level 7.
8. Here’s How to Nab Three Stars on Level 8
• This video playthrough will grant you the best methods towards picking up three stars on level 8.
9. Here’s How to Pick Up Three Stars on Level 9
• This final video playthrough will give you the tips needed to grab three stars on level 9.
10. The Mobile Time Trick Works Wonders With the Gas Gauge Meter
• The Gas Gauge meter is pretty much this game’s version of another free-to-play mobile game. Once it’s empty, you’ll have to wait a while before it fully refills or pay top get it all back. Use the always helpful mobile time forwarding trick to get you gas back in no time. Just head out of the game, set the game ahead by an hour or two, return to the game and you’ll have your full gas meter back. Just make sure you go back and change your device’s time settings.