Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Marvel: Contest of Champions!
1. Don’t Button Mash to Death!
• Marvel: Contest of Champions is a mobile fighting game, which means you’ll probably be ready to mash the onscreen buttons all and just attack everything in sight. This game isn’t super complex, but it still requires some strategy here and there. Make good use of your blocking and dodging. The Champions you fight with cannot recover between fights unless you have a potion in tow. This means you’ll have to conserve as much energy as possible and fight smart. Take as little damage as possible so you can live to fight in another quest. Start the fight by blocking, we say.
2. Replay Previously Completed Quests to Beef Up Your Team if They’re Too Weak to Progress
• If your team of Champions feels a bit to weak to take on tougher quests, then it might be a good idea to replay previously completed quests. Once you get your team of heroes up to par, you should also make it a priority to take on the additional quests that are branched off from other missions. The bonuses you get from completing these quests are worth the trouble and increased difficulty.
3. The Crystal Currency System Breakdown
• Here’s a full breakdown of the crystals you’ll gather throughout your time with the game:
– Completing quests will grant you purple crystals, which yield a variety of rewards
– The game’s Premium Hero crystals can only be purchased through units, which guarantees you gaining a 2-Star ranked hero and the possibility of getting someone stronger
– For every four hours of play, you’ll be granted the type of crystals that grand you consumables that heal your Champions
– For every 24 hours of play, you’ll get the type of crystals that grant you 2-star and higher ranked Champions
– Participating in online player Quick Matches will grant you Versus crystals. These crystals will be converted into either Gold Chips or Battle Chips, which then can be converted into an Arena Crystal if you choose to do so. If you’re lucky enough, redeeming an Arena Crystal will probably gift you with a 4-Star ranked hero
4. Amass as Many Heroes as Possible for Player vs. Player Matches
• One of the bigger bonuses you can get during live Player vs. Player matches is gaining extra turns against your human rival. Amass as many heroes as possible (possibly 2-Star ranked and above ASAP!) so that you get more chances to wipe out your rival player’s team of Champions.
5. Here’s The Full Listing of 1-Star Champions
• The following Champions can be obtained through the use of Event Crystals and Daily Crystals:
– Black Panther (Skill)
– Colossus (Mutant)
– Gamora (Cosmic)
– Hawkeye (Skill)
– Hulk (Science)
– Iron Man (Tech)
– Juggernaut (Mystic)
– Scarlet Witch (Mystic)
– The Vision (Tech)