The PC gaming experience is magnified when you have the best audio devices possible. These headsets that we’re presenting to you do the most when it comes to listening to your game playing sessions in the best way possible. These tools do a great job of bringing you into the game even more by rewarding you with the best sounds possible. The top 10 best PC gaming headsets are listed here just so your experience playing online with friends sounds as awesome as possible.
1. Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset and Amplified Stereo Sound
If you’re familiar with Turtle Beach’s line of gaming headsets, you already know how legit they’re products can be. One of the cooler features of this headset model is the microphone monitor that allows you to hear what you’re saying while you’re playing online. This headset model has quite possibly the best sound quality on this list, plus its cushioned feel makes it feel great for players with or without glasses.
Buy the Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset and Amplified Stereo Sound here.
- Super comfortable, cushioned headsets
- Super clean audio quality
- Cancels noise quite nicely
- Microphone monitor allows you to hear what you’re saying
- Microphone is a bit too sensitive; picks up everything you say, no matter the volume
Find more Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset and Amplified Stereo Sound information and reviews here.
2. Razer Kraken PRO Over Ear PC and Music Headset – Green
Razer also has a penchant for producing some of the finer headset gaming models out there. This pair of headphones comes in a variety of great colors options, so gamers have a choice when it comes to which bright color they want their set in. The clarity of the sound put out by these headphones is great, they’re super durable and the overall design aesthetic is super attractive. These headphones are super sturdy and ready for anything you may do to them during your heated loss in a game of DOTA 2.
Buy the Razer Kraken PRO Over Ear PC and Music Headset – Green here.
- Great mic quality
- Great design
- Very durable headphones
- Great microphone that provides clear audio and retracts back into headset
- Bass output is a bit overpowering at times
- No noise cancellation feature
Find more Razer Kraken PRO Over Ear PC and Music Headset – Green information and reviews here.
3. Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset with Dolby 7.1 Technology
Logitech’s G430 trumps a lot of the other choices on this list with Dolby 7.1 surround sound. This amazing feature offers players a super immersive 360-degree soundfield that tunes you into everything going on in a game. The folding, noise-canceling boom mic will make you sound clear an concise as you play online, so you’ll never have to worry about your voice not coming through to friends.
Buy the Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset with Dolby 7.1 Technology here.
- Dolby 7.1 surround sound is incredible
- Volume controls are easy to access
- Comfortable lightweight design
- Slightly confusing when it comes to fixing the mic overlay
- Mic quality isn’t too great when compared to the other mics on this list
Find more Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset with Dolby 7.1 Technology information and reviews here.
4. SADES SA-708 Stereo Gaming Headphone Headset with Microphone (Blue)
Sades’ headphones that are listed here may be cheap, but that great price doesn’t reflect the quality here at all. The overall build of these headphones feels good, the bass output is very strong, they feel extremely comfortable and the mic works as good as you can imagine. These cheaper headphone alternatives are great for PC gamers who wanna pay low but get the best quality possible anyways.
Buy the SADES SA-708 Stereo Gaming Headphone Headset with Microphone (Blue) here.
- Cheap pricing
- Great bass output
- Comfortable, cushioned feel
- Solid sound
- Plastic quality may feel a bit cheap for some
- Volume controls don’t feel that great, either
Find more SADES SA-708 Stereo Gaming Headphone Headset with Microphone (Blue) information and reviews here.
5. HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset – White (KHX-H3CLW)
Several legit pro gaming organizations have thrown their support behind these well-made headphones. What makes this set of headphones stand out its great array of sound options. There’s an optional volume control knob attachment, a male to female mic/stereo extension cable, additional fabric ear pads and so much more to make your experience with these as pleasing as possible.
Buy the HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset – White (KHX-H3CLW) here.
- Awesome sound and mic quality
- Extremely comfortable feel
- 53-MM drives allow you to hear the type of sounds you’ve never heard before with other headsets
- Pretty steep pricing
- May be a bit too difficult to configure and adjust for some PC gamers
Find more HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset – White (KHX-H3CLW) information and reviews here.
6. Sennheiser PC 350 Special Edition High Performance Gaming Headset (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Sennheiser has sadly decided to discontinue these headphones, but they’re still being sold by the manufacturer thankfully. The sound quality is great and tunes you into everything going on during your intense round of online Counter-Strike games. The noise canceling is also noteworthy. Plus the padded feel of these headphones do a great job of enclosing that sound for your ears that much easier.
Buy the Sennheiser PC 350 Special Edition High Performance Gaming Headset (Discontinued by Manufacturer) here.
- Noise canceling feature is amazing here
- Cord design is a lot better than previous models
- Nice sound quality
- Durable hinges keep mic alive for a long while
- Price is pretty high
- Headphones may feel a bit too snug
- Headphone padding feels a bit cheap
Find more Sennheiser PC 350 Special Edition High Performance Gaming Headset (Discontinued by Manufacturer) information and reviews here.
7. Universal PC/Stereo Gaming Headset – Yapster TM-YB100A – Black
TekNmotion’s Yapster headphone model comes in at a decent midsize build. This helps these headphones provide the universal feel that gamers of all head sizes will appreciate. The padded headband also does a great job of increasing that overall comfortable factor. That Yapster tagline for this pair of headphones is reflect by its excellent microphone chat abilities.
Buy the Universal PC/Stereo Gaming Headset – Yapster TM-YB100A – Black here.
- Cheap price
- Pretty decent mic quality
- Comfortable padded headband feel amazing for players of all head sizes
- Doesn’t come with a USB hook up
- Doesn’t provide that much of a great feedback for bass/li>
Find more Universal PC/Stereo Gaming Headset – Yapster TM-YB100A – Black information and reviews here.
8. SteelSeries The Sims 4 On-Ear Gaming Headset
The Sims 4 has probably taken countless hours away from your life, right? SteelSeries has opted to craft a pair of headphones that are readily made for the hardcore players of this latest life simulation hit. They look incredibly crisp, the ear cushioning feels awesome and The Sims 4 integration sported on these is a nice feature you’ll want to take of.
Buy the SteelSeries The Sims 4 On-Ear Gaming Headset here.
- Offers exclsuive integration with The Sims 4
- Microphone is built into the headset for easier access
- Cloth headband and lightweight design makes these extremely comfortable
- Doesn’t feel that comfortable during longer gaming sessions
- Unable to customize color shits for headphones
Find more SteelSeries The Sims 4 On-Ear Gaming Headset information and reviews here.
9. Creative Sound Blaster Inferno Gaming Headset with Detachable Mic and In-Line Volume Control (GH0290)
Creative knows how to craft some truly quality headsets. These headphones come with pretty huge 40-MM full spectrum drivers that output an amazing audio presentation. The sound and build quality on these are both great, plus their $50 price tag is none too steep. The super slick black and red color scheme gives these headphones the sexy exterior they need to stand out.
Buy the Creative Sound Blaster Inferno Gaming Headset with Detachable Mic and In-Line Volume Control (GH0290) here.
- 40-MM full spectrum drivers produce great sound
- Great overall visual aesthetic
- Detachable mic makes chatting sound great, plus it’s easy to put away for music listening
- May be a bit too oversized for some
- May also feel a bit too tight fitting for some
Find more Creative Sound Blaster Inferno Gaming Headset with Detachable Mic and In-Line Volume Control (GH0290) information and reviews here.
10. ASTRO Gaming A40 PC Headset Kit
ASTRO Gaming make some of the best, high-quality PC gaming headsets there is. The visual design of these headset models provide it with the standout look that you’ll love at first sight. The cloth-enclosed headrest and earmuffs feel extremely well and the sound input/output of these headphones are amazing to listen to. The Mixamp volume control features make properly customizing this headset an easy and approachable affair.
Buy the ASTRO Gaming A40 PC Headset Kit here.
- Cloth headset and earmuffs are extremely comfortable
- Great mic quality
- Mixamp volume control makes adjusting sound simple
- Pretty steep cost
- Crackling issues may hamper microphone experience at times
Find more ASTRO Gaming A40 PC Headset Kit information and reviews here.