Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Candy Crush Soda Saga!
1. You Can Utilize the Mobile Device Time Trick to Nab More Free Lives
• Candy Crush Soda Saga is just as addictive and time consuming as Candy Crush Saga. You’ll run into the same issues that you’ve experienced before, such as running out of lives and being forced to use real life currency or gold bars to get back into the game. If you’re not interested in running into that issue, just use the mobile phone time trick to nab some free lives. Hop out of the game, head into your mobile device’s Settings app, head into the Date & Time settings and push your device’s time a few hours ahead. You’ll cop some more free lives by doing so. Once you’re done, hop out of the game and change your device’s time back to normal.
2. The Way to Handle The Different Stage Types in the Game
• For the levels focused on Soda Bottles, your main goal is to increase your soda level by getting up to a certain amount of Soda Bottles. Raise up the Soda Bar faster level as fast as possible to save those Candy Bears faster.
• For the Frosted candy levels, your overall goal is to break the ice that includes Candy Bears.
• For the Bubble level types, your main objective is to get the bears above the candy string necklace that’s visible on the puzzle.
• Chocolate candy themed levels usually provide you with a finite amount of moves needed to complete the level. All you’ll be tasked with doing is removing those chocolate candies. Make sure you try to remove as much chocolate as possible during each move. Chocolate candies will re-spawn if you don’t clear out any during a previous move.
• The Honey candy themed stages are similiar to the Frosted candy stages – clear out the honey blockers and free the candy bears within them.
3. The Basics Needed to Create Special Candy Pieces – Part 1
• Striped Candies are produced by matching up four of the same colored candies in a horizontal or vertical line. Horizontal candy match will gift you with a vertically shaped Striped Candy, while a vertical candy match will present you with a horizontally Striped Candy.
• In order to create Gummi Fish candies, you need to match up a 2×2 square of the same colored candy pieces. These lil fishies then head out to attack other candy pieces on the board.
• Color Changers can be created by matching up eight of the same colored candy pieces. You’ll have to get lucky and make sure five of those candies are in a row. Matching up this Color Changer piece with another candy piece will automatically refer its own color to the other candies that match the piece you just matched up with.
4. The Basics Needed to Create Special Candy Pieces – Part 2
• Wrapped Candies are made by matching up five candy pieces by forming a L or T shaped formation with them all. This special candy has the ability to clear out a full 3×3 section on the board.
• Sprinkle Bomb candies are produced by matching up five of the same colored candy pieces in a straight line. This candy piece does the job of clearing out the same type of colored candy piece type you’ve matched this special candy up with.
5. The Basics to Clearing Out Pastry Items
• Among some of the stages in the game, you’ll come across cupcakes and other pastry items. If you spot a ton of toppings on these items, just know that you’ll have to pull off a high amount of matches in order to clear out those toppings. Once you clear out those cake toppings and get that pastry down to its wrapper, you’ll just need one more match to clear ’em out.