The life of a hardcore PC Gaming devotee is filled with painstaking decisions. What headset should I buy? Should I go into my next gaming session with a wired or wireless mouse? What gamepads will give me the edge? We’ve done a pretty fine job (if we do say so ourselves) of recommending the finest selections for each of those PC Gaming items. Now we have arrived with a quality list of the top 10 best PC Gaming keyboards on the market today. Consider purchasing any of these pro-gaming keyboards to get the best results possible during your hardcore session of FPS’s, WOW or your favorite MOBA.
1. ROCCAT RYOS MK Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Per-Key Illumination, Brown CHERRY MX Key Switch
ROCCAT happens to produce the best PC Gaming Keyboard pieces there is. This brand new MK Pro model is one of the finest models from their line of PC Gaming products. Each key has the option for backlit illumination, two 32-bit- ARM Cortex processors & 2 MB of flash memory are installed, the CHERRY MX key switches come in several colors etc. This top notch PC Gaming keyboard is at the top of its class.
Buy the ROCCAT RYOS MK Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Per-Key Illumination, Brown CHERRY MX Key Switch here.
- Easy-Shift customization option works well
- Every key has the ability to get illuminated
- Great thumb macro keys
- Super glossy, plastic finish may be a bit distracting for some
- Keyboard may run into functional issues after a lengthy amount of time
Find more ROCCAT RYOS MK Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Per-Key Illumination, Brown CHERRY MX Key Switch information and reviews here.
2. SteelSeries Apex Gaming Keyboard
SteelSeries definitely had to make an appearance on this list. This PC Gaming keyboard model is incredibly easy to configure to your control tastes, the white illumination lights stand out well and the overall quality of this model is incredible. There’s an unlimited amount of player control profiles to store into this keyboard, plus there’s an infinite amount of options for macro creation.
Buy the SteelSeries Apex Gaming Keyboard here.
- Easy to customize keys
- Illumination feature looks great
- Unlimited amount of configuration options
- No USB plug-in included
- No presence of mechanical keyboard keys
Find more SteelSeries Apex Gaming Keyboard information and reviews here.
3. Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (920-006385)
Here lies the world’s fastest RGB mechanical PC Gaming keyboard – the Logitech G910 Orion Spark. This baby comes with exclusive Romer-G Mechanical Switches, who’s actuation is 25-percent faster. It also comes with customizable RGB illumination options for each key (up to a palette of 16-million colors), a smartphone dock, 9 programmable G-keys and more. This one’s one of the more standout PC Gaming keyboards on this list.
Buy the Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (920-006385) here.
- Excellent response time for keys
- Romer-G Mechanical Switches make keyboard’s actuation 25-percent faster
- Great dedicated media keys and illumination options
- Keys may be a bit too sensitive to the touch
- M1, M2 & M3 Keys are slightly small
Find more Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (920-006385) information and reviews here.
4. Corsair Vengeance K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – VENGEANCE MX Red, RED LED
This Corsair PC Gaming keyboard comes outfitted with a suite of features – Cherry MX Red Mechanical Switches, customizable key-by-key backlighting options, six keys devoted to multimedia integration and and full key Matrix Anti-Ghosting with a 20-Key rollover feature. The red-backlighting makes this weighty but great keyboard a worthy pick for PC gamers.
Buy the Corsair Vengeance K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – VENGEANCE MX Red, RED LED here.
- Great looking keyboard with nice red illumination backlighting
- Easy to locate FPS keys thanks to textured WASD keycaps
- Cherry MX Red Mechanical Switches offers up seamless response when tapped upon
- Keyboard’s weight is a bit too heavy
- Only comes with two USB ports
Find more Corsair Vengeance K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – VENGEANCE MX Red, RED LED information and reviews here.
5. Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth Edition Elite Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
This Razer “Ultimate Stealth” model of the BlackWidow keyboard looks and feels great. The dedicated keys are easy to locate and decipher, there’s five programmable gaming keys for simple macro recording and the keys themselves sound and feel great upon contact. This specific Razer keyboard comes in several options, such as “Chroma,” “Tournament” and “Ultimate MAC.”
Buy the Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth Edition Elite Mechanical Gaming Keyboard here.
- Comes in a nice variety of model selections
- Easily identifiable and simple-to-use media keys
- Five extra programmable gaming keys comes with a whole lot of other customizable keys
- Keyboard’s width may be a bit too large for some
- Backlighting options not available for secondary keys’ functions
Find more Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth Edition Elite Mechanical Gaming Keyboard information and reviews here.
6. CM Storm Devastator – LED Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo Bundle (Blue Edition)
Cooler Master’s “Devastator” PC Gaming keyboard comes with a special added bonus – a 2,000 DPI mouse that has the same backlit color as its keyboard. This keyboard/mouse combo comes in blue, green and red color variations. Along with the color customization options comes these other great features – laser-etched and grip coated keycaps, rubber side pads for better stability and full 10 key layout.
Buy the CM Storm Devastator – LED Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo Bundle (Blue Edition) here.
- Excellent, affordable price
- Comes packaged with a special mouse
- Great feeling mechanical keys and excellent full 10 key layout
- Raised keys may feel strange for those used to flat keys
- Keyboard’s backlight color must be one at all times, due to hard-to-see solid black non-backlit off option
Find more CM Storm Devastator – LED Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo Bundle (Blue Edition) information and reviews here.
7. Redragon Karura K502 USB Gaming Keyboard, 7 Switchable Backlight Colors, 104+ Keys
Redragon’s Karura K502 model looks incredibly sleek for such a wonderfully low price. This much improved model of its predecessor comes with a multitude of keys – 19 non-conflict keys, 12 multimedia keys and adjustable input speeds. There’s a nice variety of switchable backlight colors, 4 LED brightness levels and laser engraved keycaps for added visibility. This one looks as just as good as it feels.
Buy the Redragon Karura K502 USB Gaming Keyboard, 7 Switchable Backlight Colors, 104+ Keys here.
- Cheap pricing
- Great feel and appearance with multitude of backlight options
- Plenty of keys options for gameplay and multimedia play
- Keys may feel a bit cheap to some
- Entire keyboard layout takes some time getting adjusted to
Find more Redragon Karura K502 USB Gaming Keyboard, 7 Switchable Backlight Colors, 104+ Keys information and reviews here.
8. AULA LED Backlit Gaming Keyboard (3 Colorways)
AULA’s perfectly priced LED backlit PC Gaming keyboards simply look amazing. The neon purple, blue and red color variations for these keyboard models stand out, sure. But it’s laser carving keys, non-slip hardware design, quiet keys and eight clear replacement keys makes this keyboard even more great of a pickup. These keyboards look amazing and they come with the type of options seen on more expensive keyboards.
Buy the AULA LED Backlit Gaming Keyboard (3 Colorways) here.
- Great price
- Nice variety of backlit colors
- Great laser carving keys make them easier to see
- Non-mechanical keys
- Enter Key formation is shaped a bit weird
Find more AULA LED Backlit Gaming Keyboard (3 Colorways) information and reviews here.
9. Razer DeathStalker Expert Gaming Keyboard
Here’s a great selection from one of PC Gaming’s most recognizable names – Razer. Their “DeathStalker” keyboard comes with a set of fully customizable slim chiclet keycaps, 10 key-roll over for extensive gaming and the inclusion of Razer Synapse 2.0 software. The key spacing feels awesome and its smooth look/feel makes this keyboard one of the best.
Buy the Razer DeathStalker Expert Gaming Keyboard here.
- Chiclet keycaps feel great
- 10 key-roll over options works well with any game
- Looks and feels amazing with all manners of casual or hardcore play
- Unnecessary space included near the bottom portion of this model
- Razer Synapse 2.0 registration is a bit difficult to figure out and register for
Find more Razer DeathStalker Expert Gaming Keyboard information and reviews here.
10. Corsair Gaming Keyboard (Raptor K30)
Corsair arrives with the final pick on our list of the best PC Gaming keyboards you need to have – the Raptor K30. This nice piece of hardware comes with six programmable G-Keys, anti-ghosting keys optimized for all PC games, settings for multiple player profiles and a great dedicated suite of multimedia key controls. The four adjustment legs on this keyboard makes it sturdier than most, too.
Buy the Corsair Gaming Keyboard (Raptor K30) here.
- Robust feel with incredibly cool design
- Four adjustment legs provide more stability
- Game optimized Anti-Ghosting feels great for each key for gaming
- Raised key designs may be hard to attune to
- Only one backlit color option
Find more Corsair Gaming Keyboard (Raptor K30) information and reviews here.