Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for WWE Immortals!
1. The Basics to Attacking and Defending
• WWE Immortals can best be summed up as WWE meets Mortal Kombat. Taking down other wrestlers in this game will involve a mix up of attacking and defending. You’ll get access to light attacks and also heavy attacks. If you manage to strike your opponent three times in a row, you’ll get the chance to land an extra special attack. When it comes to playing defense, know that it will be time for you to do so when you switch out your current fighter for another one. You should also get ready to defend once you finish performing your Adrenaline Rush move. When you spot that red exclamation point above you opponent’s head, get ready to block!
2. Some of the Best Bronze Tier Characters You Can Start Out With are…
• Daniel Bryan, Dark Sorceress Paige and Giant Big Show. Daniel Bryan is capable of dishing out some good damage due to his high attack power. Dark Sorceress Paige has a cool special ability that helps her teammates regenerate their adrenaline much faster for a while once she uses her Adrenaline Rush move. As for Giant Big Show, he operates as a heavy hitting tank that gains more power as his health increases.
3. Build Your Roster Up to Silver and Gold Status
• As you progress through the game, you’ll work your way up to unlocking silver tier character. When it comes to gold tier rated characters, you’ll have to spend some serious coin in order to unlocking those really good wrestlers. When it comes to building up your silver characters, don’t spend too much time trying to upgrade their stats. You should spend more time upgrading your gold tier characters more than anything. Having a sole bronze team, a sole silver team and at least two gold tier teams is the way to go. Having at least one team full of gold tier wrestlers will make your single player campaign experience much less of a chore.
4. Great Silver and Gold Tier Characters Include…
• Wrestlers such as Soldier John Cena, Dark Sorceress Paige, King of Kings Triple H, Angelic Knight Trish Stratus and Necromancer Undertaker. Just take a peek at their stats and passive special abilities and you’ll see exactly why these picks are great for silver and gold tier upgrading.
5. Adrenaline Rush Moves Require Your Active Input, So Be Ready!
• When you get the chance to land your wrestler Adrenaline rush moves, know that most of them will task you with increasing their damaging effects through your active control. You’ll only get a short amount of time to make the most of your signature moves, so be ready to go into action when the time arrises. For example, the game will task you with frantically swiping the screen. That’s just one example of what the game will task you with doing once a signature moves comes into play.