Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Evolve: Hunters Quest!
1. Make Good Use of Your Hunter’s Special Ability to Save Your Turns
• Using a Hunter’s special ability does not count as a “turn.” You can use this to your advantage by building up multiple segments in multiple Hunter’s energy bars, then activating those abilities consecutively to perform multiple attacks without using up valuable turns.
2. Utilize Your Medic’s Healing Abilities Often
• When entering battles with multiple rounds, try to build up the Medic’s energy bars, so that you have some healing ability to use on your hunters in the more difficult rounds.
3. Use Maggie’s Harpoon Trap at Just the Right Time
• Make sure to use Maggie’s Harpoon Trap ability at the right time in order to take advantage of an imminent enemy attack.
4. Use Your Level 1 Ability to Pull Off Heavy Damage and Protect Your Hunters
• The level 1 ability will taunt the target in addition to doing massive damage. This can be used to protect injured Hunters that are under attack from a creature.
5. Use Your Hunter’s Special Abilities in Conjunction with Each Other
• Keep in mind that using Hunter’s special abilities in certain combinations can have really powerful results. For instance, if you use Parnell’s Super Soldier ability, then follow that up with Abe’s Stasis grenade, you can alter the board for some massive attack power.
Discuss on Facebook