Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Arcanox: Cards vs. Castles!
1. Develop a Solid Starter Deck
• A solid starter deck contains a good mix of tanks, damage dealers, melee and ranged minions. Later, after you have unlocked more minions, spells and enchantments, you should try some fancy strategies, like a pure tank deck with damage reflection and heal spells. Lightning and ghost enchantments can be incredible effective against flawed defenses.
2. Speed Up the Combat Process
• Use the combat speed-up to save time whenever you can. It costs nothing and has no disadvantage. But be careful when you have still cards left to play. A trap, hidden guard or unexpected enchantment may require some quick reaction to save your minions.
3. Stay on the Offensive
• Attacking is the best way to earn gold and rubies. The best thing about attacking is that it costs (almost) nothing and you can do it as often you like. When there are no multiplayer opponents left, you can battle against computer opponents all day long.
4. Upgrade Your Libraries Early
• Upgrade your libraries early to increase the number of cards you can use in a fight. A bigger deck means you can beat stronger opponents and earn more gold faster.
5. Focus on Targeting Single Floors
• When you attack a very strong castle, focus on the floor with the most gold. Don’t try to win the battle, just focus on the gold.
Discuss on Facebook