6. Upgrade Your Quarters At Least Once
• Upgrade your quarters at least once to get a 2nd worker. A 2nd worker means you can build or upgrade two rooms at once. Saving up the rubies for the upgrade is quite easy, because you get rubies for achievements, attacking, defending and inviting friends.
7. Enchant Your Defenders Early
• You should enchant your defenders early, because the benefits are huge. For example, a cannon enchanted with more health has 100-percent more hit points. By upgrading your defenders you unlock more enchantments, but upgrading also increases the enchantment costs.
8. Protect Your Trapper
• When a trapper is destroyed by an attacker, all traps are revealed. That’s why you should protect your trapper when you start using traps. Traps have a huge impact on the defense, because all of them affect multiple minions. This forces attackers to play much more carefully and play less minions at once.
9. Use Trap Maintenance
• The trap maintenance is great because of two reasons: You win a more defenses, when your traps are charged all the time. This means attackers will steal less gold and you also get a ruby for every won defense. Plus, you don’t have to pay gold to recharge the traps.
10. Upgrade the Cards of Your Deck when You Have Gold Left
• Upgrade the cards of your deck whenever you have gold left. This way attackers can steal less gold, your castle is a less attractive target and your deck gets stronger.