Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Clumsy Knight vs. Skeletons.
1. Replay as Many Stages as Possible to Farm for XP and Items
• The basic mechanic behind Clumsy Knights vs. Skeletons is taking your silly warrior into dungeons packed with all manners of skeletons and creatures. There will be times where you’ll hit a roadblock as you get killed in just a few hits after dealing with more than one enemy. When you run into a super tough stage, go back to the previous stages you’ve already completed and farm for experience. You should also follow this method since you’ll also walk away with more potions and other items to aid you in your next attempt to complete that hard stage.
2. Use Your Potions in a Specific Order During Stages with Multiple Enemies
• Once you run into the type of stages that feature more than two enemies, you should have a wealth of potions intact. The 1st enemy you run into should be handled normally, so it’s best to not waste a potion on it. When you run into a situation with low health, use your healing potion before you run into the next enemy. We think a Defense Potion should be used on your 3rd or 4th enemy, while your Attack Potion should be used when you encounter your final enemy encounter.
3. Boost Your More Powerful Equipment by Combining Them With Weaker Swords and Shields
• You should make it an effort to strengthen your equipped weapons and shields by combining them with the weaker items you can choose to equip or not. Make sure you place the much stronger item into the 1st slot on the bottom right portion of the screen. Then put the weaker item into the right slot. By doing so, you’ll make your chosen weapon and shield much stronger after pulling off an item mix.
4. Figure Out Which Levels Gift You With Potions and Items You Can Equip
• While you run through each level, pay attention to the items given to you once you complete them. If you’re looking to gain more potions, then keep replaying the stages that give your more potions than any other item. The same goes for players who prefer getting more swords and shields. Just remember the stages that give you these items as loot more than potions.
5. Salvage Horrible Items By Combining Them With Better Items
• Sometimes you’ll get access to some items that do nothing but decrease your stats instead of improving them. But you can make those lame items work for you by combining them with the appropriate items that reverse its negative stats. Drop a bad item into the left slot and throw in a good item into the right slot to come away with a better item. For example, combine a Rotten Clover with a Luck Potion to get a Four-Leaf Clover.