Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Garfield: Survival of the Fattest.
1. Clean the Camp
• The camp is full of bushes and rocks, not the most comfortable place to sleep on. Cleaning these obstacles will provide you with experience points and more room for new buildings and trees, which will make you advance much faster in the game. More room, more production! You can save some lasagna to buy Dicky. With his help you’ll be able to clean two items at the same time! This is very useful to clean small obstacles that don’t require much time while at the same time be cleaning a big obstacle that takes much longer.
2. Play the Minigames
• Repairing the broken buildings will give you access to mini games such as ‘Spider Cave’ that you can play daily. Playing them provides you with a good amount of coins, and if you get a perfect score you will get from one up to three free lasagnas every day. This is why repairing the Crazy Resto and the Dig Site as soon as possible is such a good long-term investment! To gain access to all the mini games you need to unlock more areas of the camp.
3. Craft a Lot of Junk Food!
• You know what is the most powerful and yummy food for Garfield? Junk food, of course! Junk food gives much more calories and coins than fruits, so make sure you have plenty of junk food carts in your camp. You can buy junk food carts directly from the shop or craft them in the Factory if you mix the correct ingredients. Have fun trying new recipes to obtain the best junk food carts!
4. Activate the Fiesta Often! Get Free Lasagna!
• When Garfield eats a lot of fruit, and more so, a lot of junk food, he gains calories. When you reach a limit you will be able to break the weighing scale, earning a free point of lasagna to spend however you want. Don’t forget to activate the Fiesta as soon as it is available! It is important to do it as soon as possible because once you have obtained the required calories, you will not be able to collect more of them by eating until you activate the Fiesta reward. Junk food items are the best ones to fill the Fiesta bar quickly.
5. Upgrade Your Trees by Watering Them
• Garfield is not the biggest fan of fruit (it doesn’t make you very fat), but if you water the trees you can upgrade them. And they will improve their production rate, giving you more experience points and coins available to place new buildings or junk food carts. The benefits of having better trees really adds up in the long run so don’t underestimate their power!