Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Marvel Future Fight.
1. Get to Know Your Character Types
• Marvel Future Fight is a pretty damn good mobile beat ’em up. You’ll take on a number of henchman and familiar bosses with a select group of three team members. Each playable character is split into Combat, Blast, Speed and Universal. Combat characters are up close and personal fighters, blast types get in their licks with ranged attacks, Speed fighters dish out damage with super fast strikes and Universal characters are balanced in all areas. Combat counters Speed, Blast counters Combat and Speed counters Blast. Universal-types fighters aren’t particularly strong or weak against any other type.
2. Team Synergy is Key
• Heading into battle with the right team is always the correct method to getting battle bonuses. Once you log into the My Team screen, you can tap on the Team Bonus menu and get a look at the all the different team setups that can give you said bonuses. You’ll have an easier time deciding who to put together since that menu will list teams of characters you already have on your roster. So teams like Iron Man, Black Widow and Hawkeye or Falcon, Winter Soldier and War Machine are the type of squads that can be granted team bonus stats.
3. Here’s All the Combat Character Types
• Your full array of Combat centric characters are as follows – Captain America, Hulk, Blade, Doctor Octopus, Punisher, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Black Panther, Venom, Kingpin, Bullseye and Iron Man Mark 44 Hulkbuster.
4. Get to Know All Your Blast-Type Characters
• Your ranged Blast-type characters that can be collected are Iron Man, Red Skull, M.O.D.O.K., Malekith, War Machine and Vision.
5. The Speedy Cast of Characters Includes…
• Black Widow, Black Cat, Spider-Man, Daredevil, Green Goblin, Hawkeye, Mockingbird, Falcon, Winter Soldier, Sharon Cater and Elektra.
Discuss on Facebook