Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation.
1. Get to Know Your Character Classes
• Not only can characters master classic vocations such as “Warrior” and “Priest,” but there are also monstrous vocations like “Dragon” and “Liquid Metal Slime” that allow them to learn a whole new set of skills! The full list of character classes are: Warrior, Martial Artist, Mage, Priest, Dancer, Thief, Monster Master, Merchant, Gadabout, Gladiator, Armamentalist, Paladin, Sage, Ranger, Luminary, Hero, Dragon and Liquid Metal Slime.
2. You’re Going to Eventually Get An Item to Explore The Ocean Floor
• Using the power of a magical musical instrument (the Lorelei’s Harp), the party’s ship can even explore the ocean floor! Hit up this IGN walkthrough guide to find out what awaits you near the ocean floor.
3. There’s Plenty of Other Vehicles to Explore The World In
• The ship isn’t the only form of transport at the party’s disposal. They can put their feet up in a flying bed, or travel in style on their very own mobile island!
4. Enter the Best-Dressed Contest
• There’s a “Best-Dressed Contest” where characters can fight off foes with the most fearsome weapon at their disposal – their fashion sense. That funny-looking bit of kit in the bottom of your bag might be just the thing to send your style rating through the roof! Note that this contest requires monster collecting. Check out the video above to get an idea of how you should proceed during this humorous sidequest.
5. Here’s How to Add Amos to Your Party
• While Carver, Milly, Ashlynn, Nevan and Terry will join the party automatically, there’s a man named Amos who might take some convincing. He’s quite the character, so if you have the chance to add him to your ranks, you shouldn’t let it slip! IGN.com has some key advice on how to get Amos.