Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Formula Cartoon All-Stars.
1. Remember to Upgrade Your Kart!
• When racing, you’ll want to trick out your Kart. If you forget to upgrade your Kart you will find yourself trailing the pack more often than not. When it doubt, upgrade!
2. Not All Upgrades Are Created Equally…
• It is very important to upgrade the right aspects of your Kart. If you spend all of your gems upgrading only your turbo, you’re going to have a tough time on the track. For example, the top speed upgrade lets your Kart max out at a higher speed, making it useful for catching up and staying in the lead. Generally you should prioritize your upgrades as shown above.
3. Learn What All The Power-Up’s Do
• Like any good kart racing game, Formula Cartoon All-Stars has power-ups! These power-ups can be obtained when you drive through a floating gift on the track. Each power-up has a specific use, and each one will give you a different advantage. Use them wisely!
4. Have Fun Customizing Your Cart
• Formula Cartoon All-Stars has tons of customization at your disposal. If you want Gumball to drive on a Jake Car with soda bottles as the turbo booster, do it! The beauty of it all is the fact that these changes won’t affect your race, so create the Kart of your dreams!
5. When All Else Fails, Collect Everything!
• Sometimes you know you can’t win the race: you are so far behind that it’s futile to try and get ahead. Don’t worry, there will always be another race, so take this time as an opportunity to collect as much as you can. See a gem? Get it! At this point, so what if you slow down a little? It’s kind of freeing to be able to just grab stuff unencumbered by the need to win the race. Use the gems that you collect to help you get some upgrades and win next time!