Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Warhammer: Arcane Magic.
1. Spend as Much Power as You Can Before Entering an Arcane Fulcrum
• When entering Arcane Fulcrums, which is the objective of the game, all your power replenishes. It is therefore a good idea to deplete your reserves first, before starting with a fresh pool.
2. Don’t Go Close to Giants
• When Giants perform actions or get hit, it is a chance they will stumble and fall over. Giants hit the ground hard, and damage nearby creatures, including your wizards. So it is always a good idea to keep your distance, taking them out from afar.
3. Splash Harpies
• Many spells do splash damage, taking a toll on creatures adjacent to the main target. While this is effective against everything in the game, it is particularly good against Harpies, since they have few hitpoints, and even a small splash effect stands the chance of killing them.
4. Remember to Check Enemy Move and Attack Ranges
• All creatures have attacks, some more than one, which are indicated with colored lines revealing range and attack types. It is often possible to move out of range before ending the turn, and when not, it is at least possible to move away from the most dangerous ones. It is highly advised to check and move accordingly.
5. Bring Scrolls!
• In the game, you acquire scrolls through finding Plunder Packs. These are single use, and allow wizards to gain powers that they ordinarily don’t have. Some scrolls even allow you to bind monsters and have them fight by your side! Needless to say, scrolls are very powerful, and may turn the tide of battle. Scrolls are equipped before entering game levels, so take care to check for opens slots, and bring along as many as you can.