Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Ghostbusters: Puzzle Fighter.
1. Increase Your Character Selection in Your Deck
• The more characters you have available to play with, the better your chances are of reaching the end of any Event and winning those big, juicy, high level characters.
2. Complete The Story Mode to Win as Many Cards as You Can
• Story Mode contains a number of fixed rewards. These include 1-star, 2-star and 3-star characters, ICE, Gold, health packs and card packs – all of which will prove invaluable when playing the events.
3. Plan Every Event!
• The more Events you play, the more prizes you can win. Each Event has a different amount of Gold available to win, depending on the length of time given to complete it. Gold means you can buy more slots to place new characters into your deck.
4. Plan Your Sessions in Order to Maximize Your Game Progression
• Health Packs regenerate over time. If you’re all out, they will all return after 2 hours, each one regenerating after 20 minutes. With this in mind, you can plan when to play to get the most out of each session. The more health you have available, the longer you can play!
5. Open Up All The Assist & Booster Slots
• You might think you can get by without using these, and to an extent you can, but when you have 3 Assists by your side and 3 Boosters available to you, then your chances of winning each battle are significantly increased.