Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
1. Earn Powerful Characters Through Story Roadmap Missions
• You can earn Ultra-Rare characters and weapons by participating in limited time roadmap missions that appear in the game. These missions usually run for seven to 10 days at a time so make sure to stock up on battle items and complete all stages before time runs out.
2. Check Your Roadmap Daily
• Check your roadmap every day to see which Daily events are running. Each day features a special area that gives out 3x the typical amount of items you would find through normal gameplay. These rewards include Rations, Materials, Evo Items, Ingredients, and Survivors. Make sure you engage every day to stock up on valuable resources.
3. Use Character Traits to Your Advantage
• Road to Survival has a rock-paper-scissors mechanic where certain character trait types do more damage to one particular class and take more damage from another. Use character traits to your advantage, both by dealing extra damage to specific enemies or by purposely dealing weaker damage and allowing your team to build up their adrenaline rushes in preparation for the next enemy wave.
4. Be Aware of Obstacles
• Be aware of any obstacles that appear during zombie battles. Using melee attacks against a zombie behind an obstacle is useless, as your attack will always miss. However, ranged characters can always shoot over barriers. Keep this in mind and you’ll be more effective at thinning out a zombie herd in range of attack.
5. Use Battle Items Regularly
• Battle items are powerful tools in your arsenal to help get past difficult enemies. Each battle item has a unique benefit, so take the time to learn what combination of items delivers the best result. Invest resources by leveling up your workshop so you can craft your own items on a regular basis.