Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Seven Knights.
1. If You Have Some Rubies, Unlock Player (Account) Skills First!
• All player skills are global passive buffs, which affects all of your heroes. There are different level requirements to unlock each skill. However, you can bypass these level requirements by using your rubies.
2. Upgrade Your Battle Formation for Huge Stat Buffs
• Upgrade your battle formation, which will provide certain stat bonuses for your team. Depending on what formation you use, Heroes on the frontline or the back line will receive different stat bonuses. Therefore, choose the right formation for your team and upgrade the formation appropriately.
3. Try Out Mighty Seven Knights Every Day!
• Every day, you can summon one of the Seven Knights as a friend. Seven Knights are the strongest Heroes and they usually provide Unique Leader Buffs to all team members.
4. Utilize Status Attacks!
• When you encounter tough enemies, make sure you efficiently utilize attacks that cause abnormal statuses, such as freeze, stuns, silence and paralyze.
5. Seven Knights Are Available as a Castle Rush Reward
• Castle Rush is the guild related battle mode. Players rush into the castle and face the Guardians. Each day, players enter different castles, with seven castles total which are all guarded by each type of Seven Knights. If you score high enough in Castle Rush, you will have a chance to win one of the Seven Knights for free.
6. Another Option: Check-In Events
• If you login for 28 days straight , one of the 4-Star Seven Knights will be available as reward. Don’t miss out on this awesome opportunity!
7. How to Collect More Rubies For Free
• If you level up any hero up to 30 for the first time, you will gain 5 rubies as a reward. After that, reaching level 30 with same hero will grant you 2 Rubies moving forward.
8. Tactically Utilize Your Battle Formations!
• If you’re having trouble maintaining low level heroes or KEEPING ranged heroes alive, utilize various formations and guard your ranged heroes on the back line of your formation.
9. Complete Guide Quests for More RewardS
• Guide quests are not just there to guide you. They will provide you with more rewards as you progress. Follow the Guide Quests and make sure you collect rare rewards available along the journey.
10. Find Heroes With Strong AOE Skills (Area of Effect)!
• There are some heroes with very powerful AOE attacks such as Jave, Velika and Ariel. If you have a chance to level them up, level up the heroes with strong AOE. Those character types will carry the whole team, allow you to clear stages easier and level up all 5-team characters quickly.