Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land.
1. Don’t Make Too Much Noise
• Be careful with guns. Always consider if easy pickings are worth the risk. Guns make a lot of noise, and that attracts lots of walkers. Do you want to get through this level alive?
2. Watch Out For Walkers Hiding Behind Blind Corners!
• Not every lurking walker is visible. When you enter a level for the first time, you can only see what’s in the line of sight of your survivors. Be careful when rushing into a room. Move too fast and you could find yourself ambushed by walkers hiding around corners or underneath objects.
3. Learn How to Use Overwatch Effectively
• You can move your survivors by 2 Action Points per turn, including one attack. You don’t always need to charge in: you can save 1 Action Point for defense. Leaving someone on guard allows you to use your other survivors to perform tasks safely.
4. Get Up Close and Personal to Deal With Armored Walkers
• To take out armored walkers, you’ve got to dare to get up close. No sense making noise from a safe distance: use a Scout to get the job done, save your Shooters and Hunters for other targets.
5. Sometimes You’ve Got to Take a Hit
• You can’t always avoid taking damage. Be sure to know which one of your survivors is tough enough to take a hit, and position them accordingly. Bruisers are great for shielding weaker survivors.