Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Oinky Boinky.
1. Homes Over Hotels
• Hotels can give you that one extra play if you think you’ve almost got a level beat, but they can also make your coins disappear quickly. Save your coins until you can afford a home and go back a level instead. You’ve already beaten the previous level before, so you’ll be able to do it again soon.
2. The Key to Perfection
• Try to be consistent with your timing. It’s best to inflate Oinky when Boinky is right above him. It sounds obvious, but the more you practice this the better your timing will get.
3. Practice Your Angles
• Once you’ve invested in your first home, purposely direct your bounces left and right so you can get a better feeling on where you need to bounce Boinky on Oinky to direct Boinky exactly where you want him to go. Soon, you’ll be able to keep Boinky centered in any level.
4. Oinky in The Middle
• Whether you’re bouncing at 20-feet or 300-feet, Oinky will always be in the middle of the screen. Also try and keep Boinky in the center of the screen and your chances of success are much higher.
5. Boinky Gets The Coins
• You can always move Boinky left and right while he’s in the air to pick up coins that are not in his trajectory. Sometimes it can be a little tricky and, let’s face it, gutsy, but the more you try it the better you’ll get at this maneuver.